Woman Charged With Murder After She Reportedly Took Abortion Pill She Ordered Online

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
landscape-1433864777-screen-shot-2015-06-09-at-114049-am.png

A 5.5-month-old fetus died shortly after delivery after the mother took an abortion pill, WALB reports. Now the mother is being charged with murder.

Kenlissa Jones, 23, reportedly purchased an abortion pill called Cytotec online from a Canadian pharmacy, and delivered the fetus on June 6 in the car on the way to the hospital. The fetus died about 30 minutes after arriving there.

Her family says they didn't even know she was pregnant and that they are overwhelmed with grief. "Once she took those pills, from the way I'm understanding it, she was in a world of hurt for a while," Jones's brother, Rico Riggins said. He said he doesn't want anyone to be mad or upset with his sister or their family, because "at the end of the day they are doing the best [they] can."

Georgia's abortion laws ban any abortions after the first trimester unless they are performed in a licensed hospital, in a licensed ambulatory surgical center, or in a health facility licensed as an abortion facility by the Department of Community Health.

Jones, who also has a son who is a little less than 2 years old, has been charged with malice murder and possession of a dangerous drug, and was placed in jail without bond.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:yeshrug: She was 5 and a half months along, over half way through the pregnancy. You can feel the baby moving, it can recognize the moms voice, they have their sex, face is formed, etc...:(

I don't know the story behind the pregnancy, her mental state, situation etc... But just a face value its murder to me...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Good, charge her with everything.
these girls are committing mass exterminations of millions of Black babies and we supposed to somehow understand:wtf:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:yeshrug: She was 5 and a half months along, over half way through the pregnancy. You can feel the baby moving, it can recognize the moms voice, they have their sex, face is formed, etc...:(

I don't know the story behind the pregnancy, her mental state, situation etc... But just a face value its murder to me...

:(

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At the responses in the thread or the Article?:lupe:

the story itself..... :dahell: she could have put up the child for adoption 5 months developed is plain ole murder, you know how psychologically fukked to kill something like a baby inside of you and feel it die.... :mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
the story itself..... :dahell: she could have put up the child for adoption 5 months developed is plain ole murder, you know how psychologically fukked to kill something like a baby inside of you and feel it die.... :mindblown:

That is messed up man For real. Like that's your baby. The baby didn't ask to be here. Then her family didn't know she was pregnant? And she already had a lil child.....crazy