Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over on Christelyn Karazin's BeyondBedWenching.com (I had to look since I saw this story come up again), she's hailing this as the most romantic thing that's ever occurred while simultaneously screaming that if any black woman finds a good black man with a good job, he's DL and will give you AIDS.

But this cac won't?:mjpls:

Three-hundred sandwich lady made headlines last year (and sparked outrage to both militant feminists and the pro-black, anti-interracial relationship crew) because she found joy in preparing delicious and creative sandwiches for her boyfriend who once jokingly told her that if she made him 300 sandwiches he would marry her. There were a few disgusting master/slave references in there too by hateful, lonely, no-life-having Lipstick Ally readers.

Of course all of us here at BB&W thought it was a sweet gesture, and I for one was giving her a virtual high-five on how she parlayed that interaction into a thriving, money-making venture doing what she loved. Isn’t that the feminist ideal? You can be domestic AND run shyt. That’s the feminist theory I like to see.

the bedwench movement and th feminist movement are one in the same, no one can tell me different. :heh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
140520113912903987.png
That shyt look good!
:dead:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Ain't no way that man ain't getting his bootyhole blowed out on the side, y'all know how that conversation really went down

*brings ol gay white nikka a cheese sandwich while he's watching Ru Paul's drag race*

*homo smacking lips*

"Girlfriend, this is the tastiest thing I've had in my mouth all day :shaq:. Keep this up I might have to marry you :troll:

Them types love black women, he probably picks out her clothes in the morning.

Yes, hell yes I'm hating

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That is one of the gayest looking cacs I ever seen. Bet she be fukking him up the ass wit strap ons. :scusthov: