Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's giving her a deal. that's less than a sandwich a day. bytches make full course meals daily for years and they most they get is shared dikk and a few illegitimate kids. she's winning. cac or not.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I honestly don't even care about interracial relationships, but this is one c00n that can go to hell. Like this mofo straight said "Hoe I don't think you're worth my time, so make 300 sammiches and I might give you the time of day"

Making this bedwench go on scavenger hunts and shyt. :smh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:dead:...how are they keeping count...... where they tabulating the sandwiches...and does a sandwich cut in half count as two, what if you cut it into four sandwichlets .. does that count as four.....

Yo, I thought the same thing...look at this pic, she has like 10 them chits on there! She know what she's doing...

sandwiches.jpg

CAC_ATTACK

Rookie
Daps
Over on Christelyn Karazin's BeyondBedWenching.com (I had to look since I saw this story come up again), she's hailing this as the most romantic thing that's ever occurred while simultaneously screaming that if any black woman finds a good black man with a good job, he's DL and will give you AIDS.

But this cac won't?:mjpls:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:dwillhuh: Where the hell did this broad get all these sandwich ideas from?
Some of them look hella good :leon:
Does she cook real food though :usure: