Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Not going to post my true thoughts about how this made me feel because it'd upset a certain group on here so I hope that poor kid learns from this experience.
For real

She know she don’t have any butt to grab
What kind of sick joke is she running,

I saw 1 old white lady talking to my 2 year old daughter in the store I told my mother to dead that before that old lady says my 2 year old stole from her. I don’t trust them

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Also I wanna know what kid does anybody know that is intentionally rubbing/grabbing on anybody with sexual intentions? :dwillhuh: If a kid brushes up on me, I assume it's an accident, they're just rude and need to learn the words excuse me, or that we just so happen to be in a very crowded area for that to even happen.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Also I wanna know what kid does anybody know that is intentionally rubbing/grabbing on anybody with sexual intentions? :dwillhuh: If a kid brushes up on me, I assume it's an accident, they're just rude and need to learn the words excuse me, or that we just so happen to be in a very crowded area for that to even happen.

You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time. I had to stop a kid from grabbing at a neighbor girl who was telling him to stop. But at the same time it would have to be blaytant for most adults to think it was deliberately sexual,because alot of kids ain't on that at all yet. I just reject the idea that there was anything tempting about this womans butt for this young man to grab.

Im not on the "theres no way he would do that,he's just a kid" wave. I'm on the no way he touched this lady in particulars ass. And she could have handled it without going as far as to call the cops,over something little boys do sometimes(cop feels). Im 100 percent sure she was exaggerating and just felt like being the victim that day,at the expense of a child. Calling the cops on a kid?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time. I had to stop a kid from grabbing at a neighbor girl who was telling him to stop. But at the same time it would have to be blaytant for most adults to think it was deliberately sexual,because alot of kids ain't on that at all yet. I just reject the idea that there was anything tempting about this womans butt for this young man to grab.

Im not on the "theres no way he would do that,he's just a kid" wave. I'm on the no way he touched this lady in particulars ass. And she could have handled it without going as far as to call the cops,over something little boys do sometimes(cop feels). Im 100 percent sure she was exaggerating and just felt like being the victim that day,at the expense of a child. Calling the cops on a kid?
I've never had this happen, but I'll take your word for it. :picard: