Wolverine costume looks stupid asf in real life

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Jim Lee is the fukkin goat. He had superman looking fukkING INCREDIBLE.
F1VvbExDDQMWttb0GKL84IfPmmQrPYRbrtksxohX9A0.jpg

79b1c8eae47cbb8af3425276e199ee7e.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
body suit Clark >>>>>> Clark with shorts

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hate most of those costumes. The best ones are Wolverine's & Longshot's

Astonishing Cyke is his best
Marvel Now is Rogue's
I like Vamp or All-New All-Different Jubilee
X-Force was Psylocke
Modern look for Gambit
Dazzler doesn't have any good ones.
I think it's dumb the Xmen wear costumes at all
They don't have secret identities
They're not government agents

I'm a big Xmen fan since a kid
I think Morrison era handled it the best

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah man he is that short guy who is always over compensating.
that guys response is pretty much why people say "hugh jacksons portrayal is great" MOST of the people who go see these movies and like them have know jack shyt about the actual comic book portrayals. jackman's wolverine is on some "what if" shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
ditch the sleeves and gotta see how the cowl looks but looks good

IMO for X-Men in particular wouldnt mind seeing them in their classic comic gear :manny:

88f7b-16744076019645-1920.jpg
I wish Beyonce knew how to act. She'd be the perfect Rogue look wise.

Another terrible actress with a Rogue body type is Chloe Bailey.

Just need a thick lightskin bıtch that can be a bedwench honestly.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that guys response is pretty much why people say "hugh jacksons portrayal is great" MOST of the people who go see these movies and like them have know jack shyt about the actual comic book portrayals. jackman's wolverine is on some "what if" shyt.

These movies would be 5 hours long and still hard to understand if we left it up to you comic purist:mjlol:

The build is actually the most important part of these characters. Good luck finding somebody 5'4 whols built like Wolverine who also acts in Hollywood. A short Wolverine with regular human sized legs, would look more ridiculous than a taller Wolverine. If they actually hired actors who are as tall as the other characters appear. Hugh wouldnt even look so tall.

Superman being short bothered me more than Wolverine. What Im trying to say without saying it,is Wolverine is petite and unusally thick:dame:. So there is no height change that would make him look comic accurate

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
These movies would be 5 hours long and still hard to understand if we left it up to you comic purist:mjlol:

The build is actually the most important part of these characters. Good luck finding somebody 5'4 whols built like Wolverine who also acts in Hollywood. A short Wolverine with regular human sized legs, would look more ridiculous than a taller Wolverine. If they actually hired actors who are as tall as the other characters appear. Hugh wouldnt even look so tall.

Superman being short bothered me more than Wolverine. What Im trying to say without saying it,is Wolverine is petite and unusally thick:dame:. So there is no height change that would make him look comic accurate
i just want him to not be bigger than everyone else. wolverine being the same size as sabertooth in the first movie was funny, then him being bigger than ray donovan sabertooth in the origins movie was even funnier :russ: I'm not trying to say cast Tyrion Lanister, but wolverine having a short man complex ties into him flying off the handle and being the ODB of the xmen, which he hasnt been in any of the movies.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just want him to not be bigger than everyone else. wolverine being the same size as sabertooth in the first movie was funny, then him being bigger than ray donovan sabertooth in the origins movie was even funnier :russ: I'm not trying to say cast Tyrion Lanister, but wolverine having a short man complex ties into him flying off the handle and being the ODB of the xmen, which he hasnt been in any of the movies.

Damn I just lookes it up,Hugh Jackman is 6'3:gucci:?

I stand corrected:pachaha:? They did cast other actors who were too short like Cyclops,and that Origins Sabertooth though smh. But asking them to only higher actors 6'5 and up to make Wolverine look shorter is alot to ask lol.

But more than likely the next Wolverine will probably be in the short or average height range(5'9-10 ish).

They need to get buddy who plays Reacher to play Sabertooth.

l-intro-1678414425.jpg

He looks huge on that show,but only listed at 6'2. Shoe lifts could probably take em to 6'4 to make the new Wolverine actor look somewhat tiny in comparison. That Origins Sabertooth was an embarrasingly bad casting

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish Beyonce knew how to act. She'd be the perfect Rogue look wise.

Another terrible actress with a Rogue body type is Chloe Bailey.

Just need a thick lightskin bıtch that can be a bedwench honestly.

Theres no shortage of curly haired biracials if they wanted to go that direction. But they already have one black woman on the team. You really think they going for two to cause a "woke" boycott:comeon:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

All of those 5'5-5'6 actors in Hollywood...just on the superhero bulk diet and it would've worked. Hell, Scott Caan like 5'4 he would've worked...except he was like 21 when Can dropped