wolverin thread--- then and now..

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before he had his solo series i guess the time he was at his most likable was when he single handedly saved the x men from the hellfire club after being dunked in the sewers by harry leland

Uncanny-X-Men-132-pic1-Wolverine.jpg

Before it was kind of Like oh the least powerful member of the team is Logan but he was too tough to quit or backdown . It was cool to see him going after magneto , apocalypse and people who outclassed him just by force of will now it's like he'll beat those guys :what:

Batman in JLA under Morrison was the best at the ultra powerful villain takes out the big guns like the how the white Martians did but he's such a strategist he took down the hyper clan. People can appreciate him succeeding through brains tougheness and grit being a important cog on a team with superman or someone like Thor . But now Logan is a superbadass ladies man that everyone in marvel loves and respects

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/BhpMbaKMQZg]Wolverine - True Rage - YouTube[/ame]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Before it was kind of Like oh the least powerful member of the team is Logan but he was too tough to quit or backdown . It was cool to see him going after magneto , apocalypse and people who outclassed him just by force of will now it's like he'll beat those guys :what:

Batman in JLA under Morrison was the best at the ultra powerful villain takes out the big guns like the how the white Martians did but he's such a strategist he took down the hyper clan. People can appreciate him succeeding through brains tougheness and grit being a important cog on a team with superman or someone like Thor . But now Logan is a superbadass ladies man that everyone in marvel loves and respects

Don't hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/mWzCqCgjla8]Wolverine's Berserker Rage X-Men Anime 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/GM8Bzli2q7k]HULK vs WOLVERINE - YouTube[/ame]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Once he killed saber tooth and found out his identity. He Became sort of well adjusted acting . Also X-23, daken are overkill when wolvy is in a hundred teams

When you get past the Wolverine connection, X 23 kind of has a decent story. Looking for her soul after killing so freely in her teens like she has. Daken is a garbage character. Miss Sinister should of just SONNED the shyt out of that idiot in that Origins storyline deal.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Don't forget this X-Men First Class mini going on right now which is a retcon and saying that Wolverine STARTED the X-Men along with Sabretooth and Xavier:laugh: That's how fukkED UP and HOW FAR this Wolverine jackoff party in New York has gotten:gag:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'm on travel right now but when I get some down time, I'll bless this thread with some scan, history and facts about Logan da gawd

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lawd: my friend -- why do u hate him so much?

I actually like wolverine I have his savage look when his admantium was pulled out action figure on my desk . And I still like him but marvel is going to well so much with him and spiderman that it's kind of overkill. He used to be edgy like him saying hed kill people was a big deal now he's a cuddly Ben Grimm style curmudgeon .
Him and spiderman fit in great with the more street level new avengers run by Luke cage I'll give him that . Fighting asgardian snake monsters not so much

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget this X-Men First Class mini going on right now which is a retcon and saying that Wolverine STARTED the X-Men along with Sabretooth and Xavier:laugh: That's how fukkED UP and HOW FAR this Wolverine jackoff party in New York has gotten:gag:

What :whoo: and why didn't Xavier ever mention this ??
How was his eulogy ? And his encounter with cyke in jail ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The eulogy had Wolverine calling him "Chuck Xavier" and rambling about how they failed the dream. Should of been Storm who did that eulogy or Kitty Pryde. The thing with Cyclops in jail had him getting on Cyclops case but Cyclops had a slick answer for everything and got on Wolverine about his responsibilities and how he brought mutants back with his gamble...going the 2003 route of "Cyclops Was Right". Almost sounding like an unapologetic villain who doesn't sound ALL that sorry that Xavier died:laugh:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Sorry, ya'll. I ain't forgot about this thread, just life gets busy. I got all my cool scans and shyt on my desktop so I will have to get those on a later date, but I can probably answer any questions if you got them.

Come on man, you know damn well its all about the money there lol. I know you ain't a fan, but Wolverine keeps the registers ringing and Marvel is CLEARLY about that bottom line first.

Everything to how they are boosting the Avengers over the X-Men to the Spider-Man retcon fukkery, its all about the bottom line to them.

I sort of respect it tho, because they are clear and upfront about it all