Wolf of Wall St.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
around 28 minutes in;

hearing the story it just had it being much more amusing/crazier on film.

should watch that whole video.
hes quite a captivating person, you don't realize you've just spent nearly an hour listening to him.

damn, thats wild. dude is mad entertaining. I just blinked and 15 minutes passed

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
around 28 minutes in;

hearing the story it just had it being much more amusing/crazier on film.

should watch that whole video.
hes quite a captivating person, you don't realize you've just spent nearly an hour listening to him.

:dead:

That dude could prolly pitch me Enron shares and Id buy the shyt :wow:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm sorry but Wolf shyts all over American Hustle. AH was entertaining, but the pacing killed it for me despite the great acting.

Not even close IMO...WOW seems like one of those event movies that I'll watch years from now....American Hustle is forgettable to me

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • I think Wolf on Wall Street is a 10 in the entertainment factory only. You're defininitly entertained throughout right from the jump. But overall its a low 7 imo simply because Sorcesses cheated on this one. Its as if he used a cheat code in a video game to get ahead. the cheat was the sex and drugs. Nothing wrong with some sex and drugs in a click, its damn near mandatory but with Scoresse its as if he said, "Oh you're getting board well here's a scene of a chick getting a blowjob, You're falling asleep? well don't snooze off here's a scene of running a train on a hooker with drugs, don't turn away Jonah Hill is literally jacking off infront of a room full of people, you want more ludes you say? coming right up!
and if say they made a phone call, it couldn't just be a regular phone call.. nope it was a phone call while banging a hooker. a phone call in between lines of coke and so forth. Wolf is highly entertaining no doubt and DiCaprio did a hell of a job but minus the excess its not the best story told on screen that's for sure. Margin Call even had more storyline than Wolf. and its not touchin' the first Wall Street movie either.

So in your opinion does a game like GTA5 fall in the same category of "cheating" for success/entertainment appeal because it delves into the same subject matter as WOW? Can they not be considered to be good games/movies for reasons other than their extreme content?