Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

calh45

Cal
Daps
It can only be the Celts, right?

1. Philly ain't trading for ole boy when they got 15 centers
2. Phil seems too bitter to trade with the Lakers
3. He would ask for too much from Phoenix (they ain't trading Booker)

So the Celts #3 and Crowder is probably what he's gonna get for KP

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Phil Jackson had to manage the egos of Jordan,Pippen,Rodman,Shaq and prime Psycho Bean..You think this nikka gives a fukk about Kristaps porzingas?

He probably shocked that Porzingas had the audacity to skip a meeting with him and lowkey who does Kristaps think he is to pull some shyt like that?

This is extreme though

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Phil Jackson had to manage the egos of Jordan,Pippen,Rodman,Shaq and prime Psycho Bean..You think this nikka gives a fukk about Kristaps porzingas?

He probably shocked that Porzingas had the audacity to skip a meeting with him and lowkey who does Kristaps think he is to pull some shyt like that?

This is extreme though
Breh...

Parents/guardians/coaches reprimand their unruly children/athletes/students in private as an attempt to reel them in and cultivate their maturity.

The Bobby knights who throw chairs...the parent who record the beating of their children to "have my great parenting go viral" and the presidents of teams or country's who tweet bullshyt and make public statements that should be kept in house about their franchise talent are fukk boys x fifty-eleven-hunna.

I can give a fukk about what Phil did in the past - as a president, his recklessness is borderline unethical business practice or, at the other extreme, dipped in so much narcissism and incompetence that it actually has been able to make the already toxic Knicks organization more toxic.

From the LeBron posse comments to the trashing of Melo to this...there is no silver lining.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...

Parents/guardians/coaches reprimand their unruly children/athletes/students in private as an attempt to reel them in and cultivate their maturity.

The Bobby knights who throw chairs...the parent who record the beating of their children to "have my great parenting go viral" and the presidents of teams or country's who tweet bullshyt and make public statements that should be kept in house about their franchise talent are fukk boys x fifty-eleven-hunna.

I can give a fukk about what Phil did in the past - as a president, his recklessness is borderline unethical business practice or, at the other extreme, dipped in so much narcissism and incompetence that it actually has been able to make the already toxic Knicks organization more toxic.

From the LeBron posse comments to the trashing of Melo to this...there is no silver lining.

Yeah yeah yeah but if that injury prone overrated unicorn gets us Devin Booker and Josh Jackson with the 8th pick I RIDE THAT MUTHAfukkA OUT OF TOWN

shyt

Willy
Melo as PF
Josh Jackson
Devin Booker
Frank or Dennis Smith JR

YEAH LETS DO THIS

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Yeah yeah yeah but if that injury prone overrated unicorn gets us Devin Booker and Josh Jackson with the 8th pick I RIDE THAT MUTHAfukkA OUT OF TOWN
THAT TRADE ISNT GONNA HAPPEN
DANGLING KRISTAPS OUT THERE FOR DUMB TRADES IS STUPID
YOU THINK MELO IS STILL ELITE
YOU ARE A PLEBE.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THAT TRADE ISNT GONNA HAPPEN
DANGLING KRISTAPS OUT THERE FOR DUMB TRADES IS STUPID
YOU THINK MELO IS STILL ELITE
YOU ARE A PLEBE.

Stop screaming before i slap the shyt outta of you.

KP is overrated trash, can't post point guards and would throw up some ghastly shyt to the rim and while Melo gets the blame KP is acting like a bytch when he was the number one reason why we stunk from dec 25th on because he was awful and all wanted to shoot threes and people making excuse for his lack of any game. nikkas like Willy need KP touches he would be 25 and 14 easy, not celebrating 19 and 9 and acting like it is amazing