Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Folks have been throwing the Devin Booker and #4 for KP trade out there :yeshrug:

If that's not farfetched I don't see how the one I suggested is

Y'all really think Ben Simmons will be better than Devin Booker

Yes but only as a point forward .. he could be the next LeBron

On a side note this is the most I've enjoyed the NBA since September.

Off-Season >>>> Reg season + Playoffs

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
@KnickstapeCity somewhere on the lower east side drunk off that henny about to do something stupid after hearing about this :wow:

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I hate media people, if you watched KP this yr his game has so much holes in it that this season was a disappointment for the KP is a franchise player.

if the knicks can get Devin booker and josh jackson for KP the knicks should do that shyt in a heartbeat

And the Suns should RUN away from that shît

If they trade Devin Booker :ufdup:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the Knicks have crushed my fandom paper thin, so at this point I'm almost hoping they make a dumb trade as bytching about the knicks is basically the only joy I'm ever gonna get out of being a Knicks fan.

most overrated franchise in pro sports, and arguably the worst in pro sports for over a decade. Save your Browns counter. No one mentions the Browns like they're some sort of stories franchise, and they play in Ohio.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This is true but its also unfair to go at Knicks fans because everyone clowned the draft pic because no one knew kp could be this good.

And now it makes no sense to take a gamble once again.
technically true, but really dumb to bring up at this point.

"Don't spend $50 on lotto tickets, it's pointless."

*wins lotto*
*threatens to burn all the money.*

"Dude, wtf, you can't destroy $50 million!"

"Ummm, you were the one who told me not to buy the ticket!"

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate media people, if you watched KP this yr his game has so much holes in it that this season was a disappointment for the KP is a franchise player.

if the knicks can get Devin booker and josh jackson for KP the knicks should do that shyt in a heartbeat
:dahell: Man, shut the fukk up!

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
technically true, but really dumb to bring up at this point.

"Don't spend $50 on lotto tickets, it's pointless."

*wins lotto*
*threatens to burn all the money.*

"Dude, wtf, you can't destroy $50 million!"

"Ummm, you were the one who told me not to buy the ticket!"
Phil out here purposely trying to destroy shyt tho. Why should the organization and fans suffer

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they already offered booker & the 4th pick for porzingis a few days ago, but phil turned it down.

I guess phil changed his mind.

I dont think Porzingis is THAT good. I would take Booker without even thinking twice about it and the potential of the #4 pick is promising. You potentially have two legit all-stars there. There is a lot of intrigue with the 4th pick. You cant miss with Jackson, at worst he is another MKG. However, you could go with Issac who has potential but is a few years away from realizing it, Fox, who is an excellent lead guard that would compliment Booker well and likewise because Booker helps make up for Fox's lack of shooting, or you could take a flier on the guy I like....Dennis Smith Jr.....who could instantly be a poor man's Westbrook. I'd rather have Booker and Tatum even than Zingas.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Phil airing this shyt out only means teams are gonna lowball him for KP, since he wants to get rid of him so bad. That's why he said we haven't been intrigued yet by any offers. Watch him settle for the #4 pick and Tyson Chandler :mjlol:

And LOL at dude saying trade Simmons and Saric and the #1 for Porzingis :mjlol: :mjlol: