Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knicks fans over rate and over value KP

i said it during the season he isn't the future of the franchise .. willy impressed me more this season.. and he probably has the potential to be a better building long term then 7 ft 3 stretch player

yes he is a unicorn ..but his shortcomings were definitely highlighted this season ....the likely hood of him breaking down and not having a lengthy career is greater then it not happening

a top 4 draft pick and a good complimentary piece and a future draft pick in 2018,

add that 2 to the 8 pick in this years draft

knicks would be stupid not do do that that deal in a heartbeat
[/QUOT but you don't go about it this way
We Haven't Fully Seen What He's Capable Of, It Hasn't Even Been 3 Years, You Don't Just Give Up On A Guy Unless Hes Showing You NOTHING Like Anthony Bennett

You win the lotto for 400k +
Do you immediately turn around and trade your winnings on another high stakes let's say 5 millie lotto ticket?
Prob I'm missing something here but we need to be patient. Unless there is some hidden injury I don't see why you trade him.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Cleveland losses

Lakers fans are getting their hopes up, which will make it so satisfying when the only free agent they receive next following season is PG and Austin Rivers

The raptors are still being led by the 2 softest bytchmade backcourt in the league

Hawks on their way to approaching Detroit pistons territory

Knicks in shambles

Why is god so great brehs? :mjcry:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

:lupe: or we gonna get the ainge pump fake?

I don't wanna trade KP, but the Celtics are my number 1 option with all the picks they have. Obviously the 3rd pick is involved, but hopefully the nets next yr pick is involved as well and I don't wanna get greedy but I would love Bradley as well

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Young players are so overrated these days..noggas think it's NBA 2k where players improve at a linear rate.

Dude isn't a number one option and isn't a good defender. He's just a piece.
He's 21. Only been playing NBA/American brand ball for 2 seasons. Power forwards and centers take longer to develop, he is far from a finished product. Porzingis is more than just a piece.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you're Phil Jackson, why would you trade the only player that brings fans of your franchise any joy?

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX