Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knicks fans over rate and over value KP

i said it during the season he isn't the future of the franchise .. willy impressed me more this season.. and he probably has the potential to be a better building long term then 7 ft 3 stretch player

yes he is a unicorn ..but his shortcomings were definitely highlighted this season ....the likely hood of him breaking down and not having a lengthy career is greater then it not happening

a top 4 draft pick and a good complimentary piece and a future draft pick in 2018,

add that 2 to the 8 pick in this years draft

knicks would be stupid not do do that that deal in a heartbeat

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't get over how shytty Knicks management is. Is this really happening because of some petty shyt? Please tell me there's a (god forbid) an undisclosed injury issue that Phil knows about that makes him want to sell on KP. I know KP has flaws, but look at the potential. He clearly looks like a young Dirk with defense. How do you fukk that up?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
dont matter who you get, these youngns are not playing in no triangle and no coach is running that when the other team is shooting 50 transition 3's

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

i said it during the season he isn't the future of the franchise .. willy impressed me more this season.. and he probably has the potential to be a better building long term then 7 ft 3 stretch player

yes he is a unicorn ..but his shortcomings were definitely highlighted this season ....the likely hood of him breaking down and not having a lengthy career is greater then it not happening

a top 4 draft pick and a good complimentary piece and a future draft pick in 2018,

Shut the fukk up

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

We Haven't Fully Seen What He's Capable Of, It Hasn't Even Been 3 Years, You Don't Just Give Up On A Guy Unless Hes Showing You NOTHING Like Anthony Bennett