Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Engaging and actually pulling the trigger on a deal are two different things. I will believe a trade happens when I see it.

The Wolves aren't engaging anyone in trades about KAT/Wiggins
The Bucks aren't engaging anyone in trades about Giannis
The Nuggets aren't engaging anyone in trades about Jokic

All of these teams would hang up the phone laughing after they tell the other Gm to go fukk themselves. If you're talking publicly like this, you want to move that player.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All of these teams would hang up the phone laughing after they tell the other Gm to go fukk themselves. If you're talking publicly like this, you want to move that player.

You don't think it's a famous PJAX mind game?

Phil is big on respect. He can call up MJ and Kobe and have them pick up after the first ring. Kristaps who hasn't had a resume like that, is openly disrespecting Phil and it's clearly hurting his ego.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Im just catching up on this.. is this really all over an exit meeting? :dahell:

From what Stephen a mentioned on his show today, nobody from the Knicks has had any contact with kp (Phil spoke with his brother) since the season ended damn near 2 months ago. Kp really felt some way when the assistant coach got let go, that's when he skipped out in the meeting.

All the attention the Knicks getting you thought we'd had 10 banners up but it's all fukkery and dumb shyt why we in the news.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Phil is big on respect. He can call up MJ and Kobe and have them pick up after the first ring. Kristaps who hasn't had a resume like that, is openly disrespecting Phil and it's clearly hurting his ego.

Phil like the dime meeting a guy who don't text her back immediately. He ain't no what to do with himself :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

I don't see how this benefits the already strained relationship, if it were mind games there'd be leaks rather than Phil going on TV and basically admitting that the trade rumors.

Have you ever seen a GM/Team President do this? they are asking for real deals from teams, and Josh Jackson is a Phil type of player which makes this more believable. If there weren't a player like that in the draft then it would be smoke and mirrors, but there's a dude who has Phil written all over him and he's contacting teams in the range to get him.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And as I said, actually pulling the trigger on a deal is a whole other story. Phil is attempting to send a message, nothing more. If a trade happens, by all means, clown me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
And as I said, actually pulling the trigger on a deal is a whole other story. Phil is attempting to send a message, nothing more. If a trade happens, by all means, clown me.

Why would I clown you :wtf: Im just as much in the dark as you.

I've never seen this from a GM before though, there's just no benefit from doing it, what if Kristaps just comes out and says to trade him tomorrow.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so fukking fed up with phil. He needs to be fired before he destroys the one source of hope we as Knicks fans have.

fukk your rings
fukk your peyote stash
fukk the triangle

fukk any and all ideas dude has after this. Leave KP in place and do anything else. He's entering year 3. After the rookie deal he's in RFA and you can match. Don't entertain the idea of KP leaving at all. This is bullshyt. How is ownership letting this happen? This is crazy. I can't believe this is a topic of conversation.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I cant fathom Phil is this crazy. I think this is his odd, convoluted way of punishing Zingis for blowing off the exit meeting

Phil is being a complete a$$hole. Same dude who wanted to trade Kobe to the Suns after 2003 season bc Mamba tuned him out:smh:

Dolan has to be the biggest idiot in sports:snoop:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Why Phil wants to run the triangle offense so much in 2017? Ridiculous, you got Porzingis, you cam play him at center and stretch the fukk out the floor and play the post etc. so dumb.