Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
What airport has anyone been in that you can ride hover boards, or skateboards or bikes,.....etc.?

He's too old to be acting stupid. Just get off the hover board and k.i.m.
I see ppl riding them shyts in airports all the time on IG...i aint know u couldnt, i'm sure he aint either. Them fakkits OD'd for nothing.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not defending the behavior, this behavior is wrong but it is the reality, you WILL comply one way or the other, the cops asked him to get off, he declined and they forcibly removed him, there's no scenario that ends with Wiz riding off into the sunset on his hoverboard.

No, what you're doing . . the position you're taking . . amounts to defending and rationalizing their behavior

Daps
Riddle me this, why does he have to get off the hoverboard? :lupe:
as far as i know, he didn't have to. i don't know what kinda policies they got at airports.
but when you surrounded by 6 cac cops that just want a reason to hem you up, the decision to just simply step off the hoverboard don't seem too bad.:francis:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see ppl riding them shyts in airports all the time on IG...i aint know u couldnt, i'm sure he aint either. Them fakkits OD'd for nothing.
I don't think they are allowed, like skateboards and similar shyt. Sure ppl probably ride them, and I'm sure a lot of ppl get away with it. But if you are asked to get off then just do it.
Could have been busy there, or maybe it's just more strict in LA

Either way...not worth the problems.