Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first batch of commentary from you niccas is amazing :dumbassnicca:

America's confusing man...:vulgar:

On one hand, its a hoverboard my nicca...why're you so pressed he's riding it...sh1ts a more stylish segway...and i understand the foh mentality of not just bowing down to someones commands just cos they got a badge no matter how ridiculous their request is:50niccawhat:

And, on the other...its a hoverboard my nicca...you're a father, pick ya battles...nearly got murked over a clash of egos with a b1tch ass cop high on authority :50niccawhat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key I think shyt is just all bad now. Niccas have a huge chip on their shoulder dealing with police (I been guilty of that shyt in the past) and basically dare cops to do shyt and cops is just waiting for niccas to act up, start running their mouth and get out of line. It's so much contempt and hatred on both sides...shyt is only gon get worse.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Low key I think shyt is just all bad now. Niccas have a huge chip on their shoulder dealing with police (I been guilty of that shyt in the past) and basically dare cops to do shyt and cops is just waiting for niccas to act up, start running their mouth and get out of line. It's so much contempt and hatred on both sides...shyt is only gon get worse.
Too bad.

Cops need more people reminding them not to take their shyt so seriously.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

it's true though, I know it might sound like victim blaming but shyt is real out here and this could have easily led to him being seriously hurt or even killed.

A lot of Black people's last words have been "stop resisting", even if they weren't resisting.

gotta pick our battles.

:francis:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How the fukk do you go from being on a hoverboard to being thrown on the ground and handcuff'd

PLEASE tell me it's more than him being black rich and famous

because them pigs had enough courage to do this shyt while surrounded by citizens

I want to see the entire footage or full story
I've been in worse situations and succeeded in shuttin the cop(s) up