Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
image.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key I think shyt is just all bad now. Niccas have a huge chip on their shoulder dealing with police (I been guilty of that shyt in the past) and basically dare cops to do shyt and cops is just waiting for niccas to act up, start running their mouth and get out of line. It's so much contempt and hatred on both sides...shyt is only gon get worse.
Shouldn't have to stroke cops egos my nicca. That's some beta male rhetoric. I feel you tho.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
it's true though, I know it might sound like victim blaming but shyt is real out here and this could have easily led to him being seriously hurt or even killed.

A lot of Black people's last words have been "stop resisting", even if they weren't resisting.

gotta pick our battles.

:francis:

1. Don't use this phrase

2. It's not about it being right or wrong, ya the situation would be averted had he got off the hoverboard . . that doesn't mean there's justification for slamming him on the ground. Defending this behavior or normalizing it is immoral on your part

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wiz is gonna win big time though... He wasnt a danger to anyone and yet you physically manhandle him to the ground for no fukking reason... you basically opened up the door foe him to sue.... :pachaha: Cops must LOVE lawsuits especially from well paid rappers who can afford good lawyers having them shown getting unlawfully arrested on camera....

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He shouldn't have been wolfing his ass off, but none of his actions nor his hoverboard warranted him getting bodied. But you can't ride certain shyt in certain airports.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
1. Don't use this phrase

2. It's not about it being right or wrong, ya the situation would be averted had he got off the hoverboard . . that doesn't mean there's justification for slamming him on the ground. Defending this behavior or normalizing it is immoral on your part

I'm not defending the behavior, this behavior is wrong but it is the reality, you WILL comply one way or the other, the cops asked him to get off, he declined and they forcibly removed him, there's no scenario that ends with Wiz riding off into the sunset on his hoverboard.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the men with the guns said so, it's really just that simple.

in dealing with cops "we can either do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way", but in the end, you WILL comply.

:francis:
Fair enough. The country you live in is totalitarian though, should probs move away unless you like those living conditions :patrice:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Wiz is gonna win big time though... He wasnt a danger to anyone and yet you physically manhandle him to the ground for no fukking reason... you basically opened up the door foe him to sue.... :pachaha: Cops must LOVE lawsuits especially from well paid rappers who can afford good lawyers having them shown getting unlawfully arrested on camera....

Lawsuits are paid for by citizen tax dollars so the cops generally don't give a fukk, it won't affect them financially at all.

Fair enough. The country you live in is totalitarian though, should probs move away unless you like those living conditions :patrice:

I don't like these conditions and I can't afford to "move away", so in the meantime I do what I can to avoid encounters with law enforcement.