Without that Badge youzza b.itch and a half

Daps
I guarantee you half of the clowns talkin' shyt about police on here have either called them or WILL call them at some point for assistance

I can respect someone who hates cops.....but at least be consistent with it. Don't be all "fukk the police" one minute, then when you get robbed or someone mashes your car and speeds off (and you ain't able to catch them), you be callin' them with the quickness. That's some ho shyt.

never have, never will.

I take care of all my problems on my own, don't need no punk bytch police.

Plus, Im a law abiding citizen. I got arrested a bunch of times in my younger days (once for some shyt i didnt even do because Im black and we all look alike and i had proof i didnt do it but the case went forward past preliminary hearing anyway and it was so ridiculous i picked a judge trial and the judge barked on the DA for wasting 9 months of my life...sued the city of philadelphia for malicious prosecution and won and spent that bread on an education...now i get paid more than most cops :jawalrus: ), but only convicted once on a non violent felony 12 years ago...3 years ago i applied for a governors pardon and had to go through a year of hearings and prove im a productive member of society, haven't gotten in trouble in years, and the felony is holding me back from being more prosperous....

pardon granted, civil rights restored, now i have pistols.

so if i EVER call a punk bytch pig police, its to tell them i just shot up a nikka trying to rob me, and come pick this nikka off the ground with a shovel so i can go home, eat a sandwich and go to sleep

:pacspit: @ nikkas coming at other nikkas just because they need cops