Without that Badge youzza b.itch and a half

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So Drug Dealers=Hood :usure:. There's more to the hood than just drug dealers breh. Only ppl in the drug game gets harmed by drug dealers. Of course, innocent ppl get harm but that rarely happens.

:snoop:

Fam, idk how it works where you're from. But in LA, most the people hit from bullets is innocent nikkas.;

Daps
Boo hoo. I'm crying. I can't take insults.

Doesn't matter whether you can take insults or not.

Still doesn't affect the fact you shoulda got shot on duty :yeshrug: like in the OP's video....screaming at a fakkit pitch at the demise of your life, gurgling and burping on your own blood.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
this dude the same type of person with a clean record...says "yes sir officer"...and hit his brakes when he says a cop car....troll thread

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Doesn't matter whether you can take insults or not.

Still doesn't affect the fact you shoulda got shot on duty :yeshrug: like in the OP's video....screaming at a fakkit pitch at the demise of your life, gurgling and burping on your own blood.
Uh huh.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
As you see, I'm not throwing insults back at SlasherFreak82. He wants to speak his mind. So be it. I'm a lover of people.
I'm not here to hate or spread hate.

u ever fukk a girl with ur nightstick?

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Killing cops for no reason is what's hot in the streets? :scusthov:

I can understand not liking police in general, but not every cop is evil. :

90% of dem muthafukkas are. Muthafukkas rolled up next to me 2 nights ago and shined the spotlight in my face, while I'm driving.:wtb:

fukk the pigs, no pork on my fork.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I guarantee you half of the clowns talkin' shyt about police on here have either called them or WILL call them at some point for assistance

I can respect someone who hates cops.....but at least be consistent with it. Don't be all "fukk the police" one minute, then when you get robbed or someone mashes your car and speeds off (and you ain't able to catch them), you be callin' them with the quickness. That's some ho shyt.

Juven

All Star
Daps
A black man that never went to jail can easily pay attention to the news and read stories of unarmed black men getting murked by the police and develop a hatred.

a black kid flushing weed and getting murked though? Weed though?

:pacspit:

fukk yall slop eating pigs and cacs.

I'd bet my life that king sol, the pig licker, is a cac for neg repping me.

the pigs have no shame

The cheers of fellow cops for her unarmed son’s killer stung Constance Malcolm as cruelly as the bitter tears in her eyes.
Malcolm and her husband, Franclot Graham, sobbed throughout the Bronx Criminal Court hearing where Haste softly pleaded innocent on his 31st birthday. The weeping Graham faces Father’s Day without his son.

Yet the assembled cops still applauded their brother in blue, who faces up to 25 years in prison, in a salute that struck the Graham family like a slap in the face.

“There is nothing to cheer here,” said Graham family lawyer Jeffrey Emdin. “A young man lost his life, and that is the man who took that life.