Without that Badge youzza b.itch and a half

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
fukk outta here pig fakkit
I enjoyed the work.
You wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork involved. One day, it took over 5 hours to complete an arrest, booking, report write up and evidence collection/packaging for a street-level coke/heroin dealer. Dude was out of jail for less than two months and he was back in the game.

Daps
I enjoyed the work.
You wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork involved. One day, it took over 5 hours to complete an arrest, booking, report write up and evidence collection/packaging for a street-level coke/heroin dealer. Dude was out of jail for less than two months and he was back in the game.

:birdman:

you should have gotten your brains blown out on duty.

:pacspit:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
you should have gotten your brains blown out on duty.
Well, it could have happened. Had to keep alert all the time. It is a stressful job for multiple reasons.

From working in a real hood, one to two percent of the residents in a neighborhood/apartment complex are thugs, and they make it awful for the rest of the 98% of the residents. After a shooting goes down, there are no children playing outside or people hanging out for days. Kind of like ghost town.

Daps
Oh no! A keyboard warrior! :damn:

Don't get mad at me just because if something happened to you, you'd be reduced to calling 911 instead of holding your own, and I'd never be reduced to dialing 911 except for medical assistance :manny:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Don't get mad at me just because if something happened to you, you'd be reduced to calling 911 instead of holding your own, and I'd never be reduced to dialing 911 except for medical assistance :manny:

lol...so what happens when your mother is kidnapped, raped, left for dead?

what happens when someone crashes into your car and drives off...lol

Why do you think 30 people don't get together all with guns....form a pack and loot house after house?

Daps
smh @ cacs trying to come up with reasons for cops to get respect

:pacspit: at the biggest, thuggest gang in the world :pacspit:

we had a glorious run in Philly when 3-4 cops a year were getting killed for a few years :ahh: