With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho it’s only Detroit, glad we got the much-needed win. It’s still surreal to have KD on the squad dropping buckets every night :wow:

Sidenote: I need to know how @MooseMouthMthafuga feels about Drew Eubanks since he was on his shytlist early. Dude is such a wildcard every night. he’ll make a timely block or putback that’ll have you like “fukk yeah” and then 30 seconds later get called for a moving screen or just lose the ball on some dumb shyt:russ:
Drew's a brain dead meathead, but that's why he's journeymen status.I've come to grips with it.Now if he was a former #1 overall pick playing like that, it would be totally unforgiven.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not totally worried about bookers health, I'm convinced he'll be playing for a while from here on out

But Beal tho...:francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Are the Suns just being cautious with Brad? Hes doing court work so I can’t imagine it’s more serious.

After yesterday’s game Eddie Johnson said Beal’s workouts are getting more intense and he’s looking like he’ll be back soon, but he’ll probably be on a light minutes restriction as he ramps up

Book I think they will be more cautious with. I think he’s one of those players you need to protect from himself because I’ve noticed for the past couple years that he’ll get a lil injury, come back sooner than expected and ball out, then mysteriously get shelved for weeks afterwards. He did it last year and has already done that twice this season

As long as we have at least 2 of the big 3 I feel like this team can handle most regular season matchups. I’m not too worried about October/November basketball tho because the record means nothing at this point. The year they went to the finals they were like 8-8 at the beginning of the year and last year they were super dominant early regular season but flamed out in the playoffs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How yall just be lying on purpose, bro.

Everybody on GSW expressed resentment towards breh.

It's been years, stop lying on KD for ur narrative.
Who on the dubs expressed resentment? You forgot he choose to come to GS and Steph was cool with it… only nikka that was resentful was KD because he knew he wouldn’t get the love curry got in GS…

Guess what? Ya mans ain’t sniffed a chip since leaving :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Who on the dubs expressed resentment? You forgot he choose to come to GS and Steph was cool with it… only nikka that was resentful was KD because he knew he wouldn’t get the love curry got in GS…

Man stop it. Your entire tone towards KD is always on some hater prop up Steph shyt. Klay was visibly bothered when he got the second finals MVP to the point KD went over to Steph and said you got 3 rings though.

Warriors fans on the internet been on his dikk and wishing ill on him. I noticed that shyt as someone who watches the Nets a lot. I even made a post saying that I had no idea Warriors fans online were this weird.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

GM
beat writers
Players

Have all shown resentment towards KD due to his light shining brighter Currys during that stretch

Hell, even the MVP voters were on record saying Curry/KD "canceled each other out"

Mans was robbed of League MVP year 1.

Do yall actually follow the NBA or just watch First Take?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are the Suns just being cautious with Brad? Hes doing court work so I can’t imagine it’s more serious.
Was he missing games for his back last year? WTF is happening? Why was he playing in the pre-season if his back hurt?

:unimpressed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Was he missing games for his back last year? WTF is happening? Why was he playing in the pre-season if his back hurt?

:unimpressed:

He tweaked it during the one preseason game he played

I think I know which play too. He had a drive to the basket where he made contact with the defender mid-air and twisted his back hella crazy to make the shot. I remember seeing it live and being like “goddamn this dude doing yoga stretches mid-air”

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
GM
beat writers
Players

Have all shown resentment towards KD due to his light shining brighter Currys during that stretch

Hell, even the MVP voters were on record saying Curry/KD "canceled each other out"

Mans was robbed of League MVP year 1.

Do yall actually follow the NBA or just watch First Take?
U had a good argument till u mentioned mvp. Kd wasn’t even top 8 in votes that year.