With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lack of Booker/Beal is killing us :francis:

The role players aren't even playing bad, it's just that this team is incredibly streaky without the big 3. There's stretches where KD + shooters looks unstoppable and then they'll let the other team go on a massive run and put them in a hole. If anything I do think some adversity early on is good for chemistry and preparing them to handle those tougher games but at the end of the day the team is only gonna go as far as Booker & Beal take them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Beal lookin like he finessed the fukk out of the wiz and suns with that no trade clause :mjlol:

KD was in a perfect situation with GS… nikka never saw a double team on that team.. Iso space all day and the nikka left because of his emo ways and low key jealous of Steph even tho Steph took a back seat to let dude shine smh

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Lack of Booker/Beal is killing us :francis:

The role players aren't even playing bad, it's just that this team is incredibly streaky without the big 3. There's stretches where KD + shooters looks unstoppable and then they'll let the other team go on a massive run and put them in a hole. If anything I do think some adversity early on is good for chemistry and preparing them to handle those tougher games but at the end of the day the team is only gonna go as far as Booker & Beal take them.
As soon as they rest KD, they drop off like a rock. He is the offense, defense, and playmaking

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Book & Beal both listed as game time decisions. I gotta figure Book is gonna wanna play in Detroit and apparently Beal is doing more extensive workouts now so hopefully he returns soon if not today

Apparently Phoenix is easing Book back in because of his ankle which is likely why he didn’t play the Philly game. He seems to be moving just fine and playing hard so my guess is the med staff is just being protective of him

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Book & Beal both listed as game time decisions. I gotta figure Book is gonna wanna play in Detroit and apparently Beal is doing more extensive workouts now so hopefully he returns soon if not today

Apparently Phoenix is easing Book back in because of his ankle which is likely why he didn’t play the Philly game. He seems to be moving just fine and playing hard so my guess is the med staff is just being protective of him
They just ruled Book out with a right calf strain

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Even tho it’s only Detroit, glad we got the much-needed win. It’s still surreal to have KD on the squad dropping buckets every night :wow:

Sidenote: I need to know how @MooseMouthMthafuga feels about Drew Eubanks since he was on his shytlist early. Dude is such a wildcard every night. he’ll make a timely block or putback that’ll have you like “fukk yeah” and then 30 seconds later get called for a moving screen or just lose the ball on some dumb shyt:russ:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Beal lookin like he finessed the fukk out of the wiz and suns with that no trade clause :mjlol:

KD was in a perfect situation with GS… nikka never saw a double team on that team.. Iso space all day and the nikka left because of his emo ways and low key jealous of Steph even tho Steph took a back seat to let dude shine smh

Let it goooooo

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

How yall just be lying on purpose, bro.

Everybody on GSW expressed resentment towards breh.

It's been years, stop lying on KD for ur narrative.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Let it goooooo

How yall just be lying on purpose, bro.

Everybody on GSW expressed resentment towards breh.

It's been years, stop lying on KD for ur narrative.
Them finals MVPs be eating them Steph stanleys up. Just enjoy the memories and let that shyt be. No need for revisionist history:manny:

Last edited: