With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eubanks :scust:
They need to be shopping for a backup center
Really? I fukk with Eubanks and Nurkic.

Sloppy game tonight by everybody on the court for both teams except Booker.
Durant at his age is gonna have to attack off the catch and take more 3s. 2 out of 22 shots just isn’t it.

At least he had 11 boards.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Really? I fukk with Eubanks and Nurkic.

Sloppy game tonight by everybody on the court for both teams except Booker.
Durant at his age is gonna have to attack off the catch and take more 3s. 2 out of 22 shots just isn’t it.

At least he had 11 boards.
I wasn’t fukking with his boneheaded TOs and missed FTs, but I think he settled down after awhile. Idk breh I’ll give him a few weeks to get used to the team but I was not impressed. At times I was ready for Nurk to come back but he already clutching his shoulder so Vogel will have to manage his mins.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn’t enough in the end though, I think he scored all the points in the 4th. Gordon and Grayson were ass

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wasn’t enough in the end though, I think he scored all the points in the 4th. Gordon and Grayson were ass

Yeah KD ran out of gas and nobody else stepped up. If anything at least we kept it competitive despite obvious lack of chemistry and no Book/Beal :manny:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah KD ran out of gas and nobody else stepped up. If anything at least we kept it competitive despite obvious lack of chemistry and no Book/Beal :manny:
Basically, KD can initiate offense sometimes but it’s not his strong suit. 8 turnovers. When they’re healthy one of the guards is gonna have to run with him

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bates-Diop gotta be the 5th starter

Also, this year or next year gotta be the year for this team because Vic is going down as too 5 ever if he stays healthy

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bates-Diop gotta be the 5th starter

Also, this year or next year gotta be the year for this team because Vic is going down as too 5 ever if he stays healthy
5 games into the season and you guys talking about KBD being a starter

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
5 games into the season and you guys talking about KBD being a starter

He’s got the size and length but I doubt he’ll be shooting >35% at three which is what they need. None of these dudes are shooting well but you can’t panic 5 games in and one 20 ppg star hasn’t played yet. This is a whole new team outside of Book, JO, and D Lee. I’m not counting KD bc he got there mid season and played half of that time.