With All of PS “exclusives” on PC, AND SWITCH, why buy a PS5?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1-2 year wait time. Not really worth the wait. A PS5 doesn’t cost that much in comparison to a gaming PC anyway.
You got PS5 exclusives you are “waiting” to play right now.

Most people that play PS exclusives play them after they “wait” a year or two.

At least 60% of sony developed games going forward are day one on PC.

The idea that if you don’t play a game day one it doesn’t matter, doesn’t hold up to reality. It’s just a sony stan coping mechanism at this point.:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You got PS5 exclusives you are “waiting” to play right now.

Most people that play PS exclusives play them after they “wait” a year or two.

At least 60% of sony developed games going forward are day one on PC.

The idea that if you don’t play a game day one it doesn’t matter, doesn’t hold up to reality. It’s just a sony stan coping mechanism at this point.:francis:
When you look at the rest of the world and their purchase habits they don’t agree with you. Why are you constantly trying to insert Stan wars into everything? To some people to get access to releases they’re interested in it just makes sense to own a PlayStation. If you want to wait a couple years on some stan principle good for you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When you look at the rest of the world and their purchase habits they don’t agree with you.
Yes they do. Go look at the sales of the PS exclusives you are always bragging about.

All of them sell overwhelmingly more copies years after they come out.

You even said as much yourself

Maybe by you and me but many people will pick and choose. We all know how gaming is. Once you don't buy that first week it becomes just as easy to wait for the sale or price cut. I did it with Bloodborne and got it for $40 instead of $60.

If they wanna maximize their profits these games need to be spread out.
Easy to wait for price cuts huh? :wow:
Why are you constantly trying to insert Stan wars into everything? To some people to get access to releases they’re interested in it just makes sense to own a PlayStation. If you want to wait a couple years on some stan principle good for you.
Which is why i insert stan wars cause there’s no other explanation for you to contradict yourself and use broken ass arguments to attack me for saying the truth.

You are the one buying games on an inferior platform against your own advice for some stan principle:ufdup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I am about to sell my PS5 because all the Sony games come out on PC and I get ultrawide unlocked frames. I can a wait a year or two for spiderman.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol Sony fans reeling when one of their talking points is used against them.

I mean, the console sales speak for themselves. The overlap between console and pc is understated in these conversations always has been, even the people in this thread dapping the post play all those xbox games day 1 on pc.

Sony is smart for delaying their games, cause it would inevitably and probably still will eat into their hardware sales. People can lie to themselves all they want and claim its the same shyt, but we already know temporary exclusivity works, especially when its 2+ years

Let GTA 6 release timed exclusive on one platform and see how that isn’t true

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not really. PS exclusives still aren’t day and date. Ratchet, came out June 2021 and is now releasing two years later on PC.

I don't even touch Sony PS5... shyt sax. They need to copy Xbox day and date have the ecosystem coexist. Xbox games xan be played from console to pc to console. You can't go back and play on a TV anymore especially after utlrawide and unlocked FPS.

Sony losing out here.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, play dumb all you want but there's still games on PS4 not yet released on PC and the fact that it's still "not yet released" ON TOP of the fact that current PS5 exclusives may release ~2 years later is not the same as every single game being day and date for Xbox.

Like you have to be intentionally obtuse to pretend it's the same. :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, play dumb all you want but there's still games on PS4 not yet released on PC and the fact that it's still "not yet released" ON TOP of the fact that current PS5 exclusives may release ~2 years later is not the same as every single game being day and date for Xbox.

Like you have to be intentionally obtuse to pretend it's the same. :dead:
Some multiplayer games das it

:mjlol: