With All of PS “exclusives” on PC, AND SWITCH, why buy a PS5?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got no idea who that is. But the reality is all of gaming got a nerd stigma. Go tell people at work that "gaming" is your hobby and you gonna find out.
You're telling on youself bruh, you think 2pac would be afraid to say he likes to play games as a hobby?
You think gaming is rare?
But to educate you, you obviously found out somehow cuz you a clown ass nikka regardless. A real nikka says what he says and nikkaz will vibe with it
But a real one likely isn't gonna phrase it like you did.
We'd say something like "I fukk bytches... and get it in on some 2K/etc"
When you word it like you did, I'm ready to laugh you up outta the room.
Gaming is your hobby :mjlol: I'm a gamer and I don't subscibe to gaming as a hobby.
What if you didn't have a controller in your hand, is just lounging on the couch a hobby?
Thats why ppl looked at you funny, and now you know better moving forward :handshake:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You're telling on youself bruh, you think 2pac would be afraid to say he likes to play games as a hobby?
You think gaming is rare?
But to educate you, you obviously found out somehow cuz you a clown ass nikka regardless. A real nikka says what he says and nikkaz will vibe with it
But a real one likely isn't gonna phrase it like you did.
We'd say something like "I fukk bytches... and get it in on some 2K/etc"
When you word it like you did, I'm ready to laugh you up outta the room.
Gaming is your hobby :mjlol: I'm a gamer and I don't subscibe to gaming as a hobby.
What if you didn't have a controller in your hand, is just lounging on the couch a hobby?
Thats why ppl looked at you funny, and now you know better moving forward :handshake:

Lmao I love how mad I got yall right now.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lmao I love how mad I got yall right now.
Kid, why is it when somebody tries to converse with you, you respond they are mad for speaking?
IF they write you go they wrote too much

But its all a deflection from reality, and you're broadcasting that truth here wheather you realize it or not
Like, you expose yourself when you type and clearly you just want attention.... becazuse you're not getting that in real life :hubie:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Kid, why is it when somebody tries to converse with you, you respond they are mad for speaking?
IF they write you go they wrote too much

But its all a deflection from reality, and you're broadcasting that truth here wheather you realize it or not
Like, you expose yourself when you type and clearly you just want attention.... becazuse you're not getting that in real life :hubie:

Your posts are full of mambo jambo and you asking me why I dont take you seriously?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your posts are full of mambo jambo and you asking me why I dont take you seriously?
If anyone were to do a search of your post, its filled with.... actually its all bullshyt post
The only useful post you made is when you admitted you approached a group of co-workers and when likely a woman asked you what your hobbies were? Well, somebody less nerdy than your dumbass laughed you up outta the room :laff:

But hey, I'm the one not to be taken seriously :tu:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If anyone were to do a search of your post, its filled with.... actually its all bullshyt post
The only useful post you made is when you admitted you approached a group of co-workers and when likely a woman asked you what your hobbies were? Well, somebody less nerdy than your dumbass laughed you up outta the room :laff:

But hey, I'm the one not to be taken seriously :tu:

Lmao when did I admit any of that?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lmao when did I admit any of that?
Exhibit: A
I got no idea who that is. But the reality is all of gaming got a nerd stigma. Go tell people at work that "gaming" is your hobby and you gonna find out.
That's a very specific reply, and one you couldn't speak on with such certainty wouldout prior experience.
Sure, its a blanket statement. How would you know how someone elses coworkers would respond?
So clearly you had an incident... likely was a woman who was interested in you, because I can't fathom a time a muhfukkin dude gonna ask me "So what are you hobbies :demonic: I'd have to tell him I don't @surf that way homey :whoa:
So I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by sayin ol after you was telling ol girl about yourself another coworker went in
Unless you saying she went in on you. Was she with other femaile coworkers when that happened? That's rough man
Its ok tho, stick to playstation and you'll be amongst your peers :mj:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Exhibit: A

That's a very specific reply, and one you couldn't speak on with such certainty wouldout prior experience.
Sure, its a blanket statement. How would you know how someone elses coworkers would respond?
So clearly you had an incident... likely was a woman who was interested in you, because I can't fathom a time a muhfukkin dude gonna ask me "So what are you hobbies :demonic: I'd have to tell him I don't @surf that way homey :whoa:
So I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by sayin ol after you was telling ol girl about yourself another coworker went in
Unless you saying she went in on you. Was she with other femaile coworkers when that happened? That's rough man
Its ok tho, stick to playstation and you'll be amongst your peers :mj:

You're playing dumb. You know gaming has a nerd stigma.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're playing dumb. You know gaming has a nerd stigma.
Had, it doesn't anymore. And even back in the day lowkey all the real hood dudes played games just not all the time.

Only time it's considered nerdy now is if you are "super hard core" and even then depending on how you carry yourself even then you can still get a pass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The gymnastics are Olympic medal worthy
You see it, narrative changes with every update.

First it was,
Sony stans said:
those are 2nd party games not sony developed coming to PC:mjpls:

then

Concerned sony Stans said:
Well thats only some Sony developed games, just the scraps. They would never put their big games like Spider-man and Uncharted on PC:patrice:

Then

Desperate Sony stans said:
Well yeah, obviously they will put spider-man on PC 5 years after it came out:sadcam:

Now its

Sony stans in shambles said:
Well at least it’s not day one for some games:damn:

Wonder what they will say when uncharted 5 is announced as day and date on PC :wow:

Sony stans are embarrassing :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You see it, narrative changes with every update.

First it was,

then

Then

Now its

Wonder what they will say when uncharted 5 is announced as day and date on PC :wow:

Sony stans are embarrassing :mjlol:
daedon.jpg