With All of PS “exclusives” on PC, AND SWITCH, why buy a PS5?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

:wow:

Oh, so once it was clear you were wrong you pivoted to a new talking point :ohhh:
So name me all the PS4 exclusives that exist and then name me all the ones that came to PC day one.

Now tell me how that’s the same as me being able to get any and every upcoming Xbox 1st party title day one on PC.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So name me all the PS4 exclusives that exist and then name me all the ones that came to PC day one.
You know damn well we were talking about PS5 and you said the games would not be ported period.

This whole idea of games being day one or they “don’t count” is just you squirming away from the shyt you used to stan.

In 2019 if someone would have told you that there would be very few games that actually exclusive to PS5, you woulda called that person a dirty rotten stan :mjpls:

Now you in here pretending this was the plan and along.

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Play great exclusives on ps5 day 1 or wait 2 years

Now Xbox I understand. Their exclusives are complete and utter trash no point to even own a Xbox.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well we were talking about PS5 and you said the games would not be ported period.

This whole idea of games being day one or they “don’t count” is just you squirming away from the shyt you used to stan.

In 2019 if someone would have told you that there would be very few games that actually exclusive to PS5, you woulda called that person a dirty rotten stan :mjpls:

Now you in here pretending this was the plan and along.

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol:
What kind of dumb ass logic is this? Most PS5 exclusives are not releasing day 1 on PC. That's the point. How stupid do you have to be to not get this? You about to make me turn into @Aveda . Most people who are hype for PS exclusives want it asap. Nobody is sitting here like ":ohlawd: I can't wait for Spider-Man 2! I'm gonna cop it on PC 2 years later!" A random poster who comments years later about playing it is not somehow proof that everyone is waiting years later to play hyped exclusives. They're not all on PC and bumping threads after a game that came out 2 years ago is not some sort of W you silly guys keep trying to pretend it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PC gang gang, 100 wins 0 losses :youngsabo:

FxdAgMwWIAAzZZf

FxIlqboaIAAPwGn

Yeah, sounds like heaven :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What kind of dumb ass logic is this? Most PS5 exclusives are not releasing day 1 on PC. That's the point. How stupid do you have to be to not get this? You about to make me turn into @Aveda . Most people who are hype for PS exclusives want it asap. Nobody is sitting here like ":ohlawd: I can't wait for Spider-Man 2! I'm gonna cop it on PC 2 years later!" A random poster who comments years later about playing it is not somehow proof that everyone is waiting years later to play hyped exclusives. They're not all on PC and bumping threads after a game that came out 2 years ago is not some sort of W you silly guys keep trying to pretend it is.

Beloved you really tagged me into another one of these threads this fakkit necro'd to start idiotic arguments and get some human interaction? Habibi pls :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I mean if people WANT to play day 1 thats reason enough to own a PS5. You damn know all the big FF fans aint waiting till 2024 to play FF XVI on PC and probably 2026 to play Rebirth on PC lets be honest.

If you are fine with waiting for them to drop on PC whenever they do that's on you and what you prefer.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really. PS exclusives still aren’t day and date. Ratchet, came out June 2021 and is now releasing two years later on PC.

I mean, the console sales speak for themselves. The overlap between console and pc is understated in these conversations always has been, even the people in this thread dapping the post play all those xbox games day 1 on pc.

Sony is smart for delaying their games, cause it would inevitably and probably still will eat into their hardware sales. People can lie to themselves all they want and claim its the same shyt, but we already know temporary exclusivity works, especially when its 2+ years

Let GTA 6 release timed exclusive on one platform and see how that isn’t true

Ok so you guys are smart enough to know that many if not most people who play video games don’t have and aren’t going to buy a gaming PC, so the console game also being on PC argument has always been a silly one if you are talking about broad appeal. Although the lines between console and PC has blurred a little over the years it is still much easier to hop in and play a game on console than it is on PC. This is why “PC doesn’t count” in some people’s mind.

This boils down to Sony fans appearing to lose a talking point in their console war against Xbox and hating it, even though it was a flawed talking point to begin with. A lot of us don’t REALLY care what’s going to PC because we prefer to game on consoles. That isn’t going to change.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so you guys are smart enough to know that many if not most people who play video games don’t have and aren’t going to buy a gaming PC, so the console game also being on PC argument has always been a silly one if you are talking about broad appeal. Although the lines between console and PC has blurred a little over the years it is still much easier to hop in and play a game on console than it is on PC. This is why “PC doesn’t count” in some people’s mind.

This boils down to Sony fans appearing to lose a talking point in their console war against Xbox and hating it, even though it was a flawed talking point to begin with. A lot of us don’t REALLY care what’s going to PC because we prefer to game on consoles. That isn’t going to change.
My argument has always been and still is that Xbox has always lacked for many years big games that were worth buying the system for. I then added to that and said worst case if a game does come out that I might be interested in, it being on PC makes it even less likelier for me to get a Xbox.

For Playstation on the other hand, them having some of their games released on PC 2+ years later on top of it most of the time not even being announced for PC makes the "I'll just get it on PC" take for the Sony side more so hopium than a concrete fact. It's not equal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Reality says you are wrong.

Sold 13.3 mill in one year, and Sold 20+ mil after a year when you are claiming “nobody is waiting to play”

No, the majority of people are “waiting to play”

The idea that everyone is running out to play day one or the game doesn’t count, doesn’t hold up to reality and is simply the new way you guys have to stan.

It ain’t even about “exclusives” anymore.

Now you telling me you own a PS5 for early access to a few games over the course of a generation :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

They know what’s going on, they’d just rather play dumb than admit that talking is and was never valid.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reality says you are wrong.

Sold 13.3 mill in one year, and Sold 20+ mil after a year when you are claiming “nobody is waiting to play”

No, the majority of people are “waiting to play”

The idea that everyone is running out to play day one or the game doesn’t count, doesn’t hold up to reality and is simply the new way you guys have to stan.

It ain’t even about “exclusives” anymore.

Now you telling me you own a PS5 for early access to a few games over the course of a generation :mjlol:

:mindblown:

You're literally dumber than a bag of fukking doorknobs it seems.

What does a game having long legs and continuously selling to NEW players e.g. people buying consoles for the first time automatically correlate to you in your mind that that the bulk of sales were the same people who were wanting to play it day one or around launch? Of course EVERYONE can't buy the damn game day one. GTA V didn't sell all it's units on day one so according to you people didn't really want to play GTA V asap because reasons.

Also did you read your own link dummy? That's for the entire SERIES including Miles Morales and the PS5 remaster. This "Everyone ain't buying it day one" is a stupid strawman.

Damn dog you have to be trolling, I can't seriously believe you're that fukking stupid. You must be playing a damn character or something.

Last edited: