Witcher 3 really does have some inexcusably bad combat tho

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread title is fukking huge exaggeration but the OP is actually pretty fair. It wasn’t the most challenging game. Any time I died it was because I did dumb shyt. The dodge button was way too over powered you could little spam it and dance through like a wave of ten enemies untouched.

Hardest fights are in the expansions. The Ofieri Mage and his boys on the beach after Gaunter Odim(GOAT character) causes the shipwreck and the last fight with the vampire from blood and wine. But even that one was simple once you figure it out.

Still, the dismemberment and decapitations and blood make the combat bearable. Really makes you feel like a top level medieval hitter putting in work. Geralt was unleashing Anakin Skywalker levels of slaughter in the bandit camps I came across.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is probably the most bizarre gaming experience I've ever had. I didn't like this at all and uninstalled it after a few hours. Couldn't tolerate Geralt's Dark Knight impression nor the combat. Three years later, I install it to give a second shot and I couldn't fukking put it down. Played it for 3 or 4 months straight, and still never finished exploring.

I hated the combat and turned it to easy so I wouldn't have to be too focused on it. I enjoyed the game infinitely more. The writing on some of the side quests and both DLC main stories is legit big screen worthy. Mature & varied. Dark and grim while managing to not be needlessly "edgy" for the sake of it. Pity that some just can't get into it. If you manage to, its a damn great game.