Witcher 3 really does have some inexcusably bad combat tho

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm low key this could be worth a play through again or at least play the DLC.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
great narrative but I feel like some of the bigger battles were artificially drawn out to seem long and epic like the old nerdy jrpgs boss fights. i wasn’t having too much fun with it, never finished

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Thread is complete trash. Same niccas who say MGS5 is some master piece. Absolutely terrible fukking opinions running rampant in this forum. Not sure if people are trolling or what.
@Kamikaze Revy is one such nikka :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was absolutely epic once u got into the story and the world... prob my most played game this gen (along with destiny 2 but thats a diff story :snoop:)

The combat was abit too simple but difficult at the same time . My fav thing was prep time when u made potions used oils strategize after getting ass whooped etc that made u feel really like the Witcher....( yeah u only had basic movement but had to duck and weave almost any enemy before he went down...)

I cant do JRPGs anymore after playing hundreds of hours of this...:to:

NOW if they did Witcher 2's combat into 3:damn::damn::damn:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How many of y'all are gonna keep dancing around the core of the thread? B b b b but the story!!!! bytch I even got into the fukking books cuz of the fukking game, I know the story is legit (it's been done before as far as the whole white haired cac with ill sword skills taking potions and using magic to save the fukked up grim world tho. Y'all dont know about Elric) we talking GAMEPLAY right now :dahell:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How many of y'all are gonna keep dancing around the core of the thread? B b b b but the story!!!! bytch I even got into the fukking books cuz of the fukking game, I know the story is legit we talking GAMEPLAY right now :dahell:
nikka stop ducking and rolling then, and stand and fight like a real nikka

Get your signs and oils and potions and runes, turn it up to Death March and :bustback:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nikka stop ducking and rolling then, and stand and fight like a real nikka

Get your signs and oils and potions and runes, turn it up to Death March and :bustback:

:mjlol:

Why would I let a enemy hit me in any game brodie :gucci:

You like nikkas putting them paws on you
:dame:

We dont do that in Skellige