Witcher 3 really does have some inexcusably bad combat tho

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:scust:

I'm on my second playthrough right and it feels horrible. I know the story is GOAT and I'm only playing it to get all the endings, cuz I'm a completionist but fukk this shyt is terrible

You can EASILY spam light light sidestep heavy on groups of like 20 nikkas and come out on top no matter what difficulty :snoop:

shytty ass AI will rush you if you get too aggressive but I never feel like I'm in too much danger even with Chorts or a Foglet gang just Quen, roll, and jab until everybody dies

The fukking crossbow is useless and Igni is whatever for most of the game, the bombs are crazy but throwing them is like wtf unless you tag the enemy

I'm legit slicing people and half and its like :russell:

The new AC games, Dragons Dogma, From Software games, MHW, Breath of the Wild all of these are way more fun to play even with the generic ass stories. Why do we have this interactive novel as a top 3 RPG experience?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I got to the part of the game where I needed a couple thousand to board some ship to make progress in the game when I only had like 3 dollars and turned it off permanently

:camby:

:mjlol: that's where I'm at right now I had the coin but these fukking peasants will only pay you like 200 gold MAX after haggling your ass off to slay a deadly monster, that's all your dusty ass village got for me papi :hhh:

I should let you mfers BURN :pacspit:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought it on release on PS4 and couldn’t get into it. Got it on sale on PC some months later and burned through it :ahh: don’t ever see myself replaying tho. Might get B&W one day