Wish I didn't see these Deep Sea Telescope pictures.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I remember back in 1993, when we were on a fishing trip, my uncle Ernie went to take a shyt at the bottom of the ocean, 10 minutes later he came up looking SHOOK and he hasn’t spoke one word since. He drew pictures of what he saw, and the creatures look similar to the OP and worse. Whatever’s down there is crazy.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Less than 10% of world's oceans explored :ohhh:

There could be some next ancient civilization down there right in the middle of the bottom of the biggest oceans floor :wow: and we wouldn't even know :wow:
Nah. The same tech they use to scan for aliens would pick them up instantly. Unless they are dead.

To be an advanced civilization you must
  • Send out radio waves
  • Use some sort of propulsion(infrared waves/heat)
  • If you understand chemistry, there is a high likelihood of you sending out both gamma and x-rays through fision and research
  • Additionally, such a civilization would make a lot of noise. Sound travels better under water for receiving equipment
  • You would notice such a group of people expanding as they slowly consumed resources in one area, like if...
    • A severe shortage of fish in an area
    • Lack of oxygen in one portion of the sea
    • Waste would have to be expelled generating more thermal energy
  • Have inorganic shapes and geometry in their advanced environment. This is how we find underwater cities

We already scan for this stuff constantly, so there is no hiding of people(or aliens) on this planet or solar system. Unless they are dead.:yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I remember back in 1993, when we were on a fishing trip, my uncle Ernie went to take a shyt at the bottom of the ocean, 10 minutes later he came up looking SHOOK and he hasn’t spoke one word since. He drew pictures of what he saw, and the creatures look similar to the OP and worse. Whatever’s down there is crazy.
Wtf :heh:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
The ocean and what kind of „stuff“ is lurking in its depths has always been fascinating and creepy as hell to me :merchant:

Imagine if there is actually some kind of humanoid mutants down there :merchant:
Imagine at some point they come out of the ocean to invade the land :merchant:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

He took a shyt in the bottom of the ocean? Was he in a submersible?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Nah. The same tech they use to scan for aliens would pick them up instantly. Unless they are dead.

To be an advanced civilization you must
  • Send out radio waves
  • Use some sort of propulsion(infrared waves/heat)
  • If you understand chemistry, there is a high likelihood of you sending out both gamma and x-rays through fision and research
  • Additionally, such a civilization would make a lot of noise. Sound travels better under water for receiving equipment
  • You would notice such a group of people expanding as they slowly consumed resources in one area, like if...
    • A severe shortage of fish in an area
    • Lack of oxygen in one portion of the sea
    • Waste would have to be expelled generating more thermal energy
  • Have inorganic shapes and geometry in their advanced environment. This is how we find underwater cities

We already scan for this stuff constantly, so there is no hiding of people(or aliens) on this planet or solar system. Unless they are dead.:yeshrug:

Don't you think its arrogant to put man made technology at the top of whats advanced when we did not create the things in nature we need to survive? (plants, animals, the moon, the sun)

The Dogon tribe in Africa discovered star systems way ahead of NASA without radiowaves and other technology

Animals specifically Dogs can hear frequencies that the human ear cannot pick up. Is it possible that another civilization or creatures could have systems that our technology just doesn't apply to?

In order to develop technology effectively you have to test it on things and we don't have experience with the things in unexplored ocean to apply technology to those things.

jimbean

Pro
Daps
TgVoAjO.png

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Grandpa hooked me up with that National Geographic when I was small :blessed: Thanks Grandpa :salute:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

Did he swim down there or take his car?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only 5 percent of the ocean has been explored

The ocean and what kind of „stuff“ is lurking in its depths has always been fascinating and creepy as hell to me :merchant:

Imagine if there is actually some kind of humanoid mutants down there :merchant:
Imagine at some point they come out of the ocean to invade the land :merchant:

I always think about this. Like how long we been here and all the tech we have, and still the ocean is such a mystery