Wish I didn't see these Deep Sea Telescope pictures.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Less than 10% of world's oceans explored :ohhh:

There could be some next ancient civilization down there right in the middle of the bottom of the biggest oceans floor :wow: and we wouldn't even know :wow:

There are sophisticated civilizations deep in the ocean. There’s even a place much like Harlem :wow:

Most mankind will never be allowed to visit this places because their frequencies are too low.

you ever heard of USO’s? :sas2:

some of the unexplained UFO stuff we see in the sky could retreat into the ocean and we would never know because its unexplored and nobody is out there watching the entire ocean like that

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Any more pics?

3-telescopefish-gigantura-sp-dant-fenolio.jpg

1-telescopefish-gigantura-sp-dant-fenolio.jpg

telescopefish-gigantura-sp-dant-fenolio.jpg

tenor.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

There could be some next ancient civilization down there right in the middle of the bottom of the biggest oceans floor :wow: and we wouldn't even know :wow:

There are actually. Considering the continents used to be one massive landmass, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Super strong giants handling all that water pressure but can't go past a certain height in the ocean, 2 way roadblock on both sides :yeshrug: