Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Not funny at all, you know good and damn well TLR is where y'all worship average white girls :comeon: but this should've have been in the bushes a long time ago so let me help....

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
bytch why are you tagging me :why:

i could care less about you and this thread. You're a below average cave savage that's been hyped by thirsties to the point that you are brain damaged. You look like shyt and you post like shyt. Don't tag, mention, or whatever else with me again

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bf9.gif

Last edited:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually just seen this just now.
1) the unfair treatment of somalis started after the attacks when the government hand was forced. In general we protested because it was not an effective strategy . But also we recognize the amount of people who are within the group of general peaceful somalis who are about something else. The raids happened in Eastleigh. The area is full of illegal immigrants who kenya has every right to move out especially if their activities are not on the up and up.
2) you call them unofficial coastguards. I call them pirates. Ships travelling in international waters get hijacked time and time again. Electronics in somali is cheap. You know why? I didn't realize it until recently it's because it was stolen off a ship. Building material also stolen. Money from ransom used to purchase houses cash in Eastleigh at way over market value. Money from these exploits used to fund the war further. Somalis in speed boats getting into Lamu area and kidnapping tourists multiple times for ransom. I call them pirates. They have to be stopped because they do more damage than you realize.

3) the main perpetrators were somali kenyan yes. Who got radicalised and went to somalia where they received their training. Beyond that there's been plenty of attacks in the region. The ugandan bombing while watching world cup. Innocent guys got killed. Are you supporting these sort of actions?

I find it silly to perpetually have these conversations. You know kenyans and somalis and you know we generally have good relations. Youh know somalia is a very clan based society. Where they are at war with each other. This had nothing to do with neighbouring countries.

I'm surprised despite all the shyt going on with in the country it's doing to itself you have the luxury to point at neighbouring countries that have been unintentionally pulled into the mess because of security reasons.

You wanna day I talked slick to the other girl. Well she came at me funny and couldn't quantify anything. I did want to know her perspective though so don't come at me presuming what I did or did not want to say or my intentions.

As far as how long a post I want to type you need to mind your fukking business also coming at me funny. Lmao at this dude thinking I have to hide slick talk so you don't catch it.
So you ask for answers then get salty when the response doesn't fit your perspective?
Good shyt breh :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.