• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna let some Internet loser degrade my self-esteem or confidence. I get hit on daily and have never been called "ugly" or "unattractive" in my life until people from the Coli found out I was white. :yeshrug:

You really think all this is over you being white??are u this delusional?? :what:

Then explain why my inbox blew up. Explain why my Vine account blew up this weekend with over 25,000 views, 3 recent ones getting 5,000+, 2,500+ & 1,000+ respectively (when my Vines would normally get about 100 or less, occasionally over 100 here & there).
and it hasnt crossed your mind that people visited your vine to see how hideous are u exactly?

Let me ask you this..on the scale of 0 to 10 how would u rate yourself??

:lupe:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You really think all this is over you being white??are u this delusional?? :what:

and it hasnt crossed your mind that people visited your vine to see how hideous are u exactly?

Let me ask you this..on the scale of 0 to 10 how would u rate yourself??

:lupe:

:why::heh::mindblown::wtf:You're a fat & ugly grocery store bagger that I do not care to socialize with. :camby:

I brought my own reusable bags k thx

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lol I replied in the other one and got called out cause it was in the bushes.
I'm kinda upset I dipped @Strawberry and she running around using nikka all liberally. I could careless that she likes black dikk tho, I prefer it myself. These threads are crazy tho, some of these replies :snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Lol I replied in the other one and got called out cause it was in the bushes.
I'm kinda upset I dipped @Strawberry and she running around using nikka all liberally. I could careless that she likes black dikk tho, I prefer it myself. These threads are crazy tho, some of these replies :snoop:

I'm not necessarily proud of how I've came at her but I literally make the :scust:face every time she posts.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
LMAO this dude here! Just b/c you write a long ass post that seems semi-plausible to those who aren't familiar with the situation doesn't make it any less BS.And don't think I didn't catch all the slick talking in your following posts, and then you gon act like you want a constructive conversation....but Imma let you cook.
Lemme address a few things quick:

1. Ok? I fail to see how changes her point about the mistreatment of Somalis in Kenya. I've had many interactions with Kenyans both in the US and Kenya so I agree that generally the Somali/Kenyan dynamic is good. That doesn't excuse what the government is doing to Somali refugees, residents, and even Somalis who are Kenyan citizens. I would even say its worse b/c that means the gov is doing all this despite Kenyans being agains it (if what you said about backlash, etc. is true).

2. You call them pirates, I call them the unofficial coastguard. So you want corrupt companies and countries to have unmitigated rein over Somali waters? Doing everything from overfishing to dumping toxic nuclear waste off the coast? The fact is the damage done to innocent people by these practices and the indiscriminate killings during "rescue" or "pursuit" missions doesn't even compare to what the "pirates" have done. And everyone profits, from the insurance companies to the negotiators to the security firms and arms companies....everyone except the innocent people and (maybe) the crew members.

3. Too bad the main perpetrators were in fact Kenyan

I actually just seen this just now.
1) the unfair treatment of somalis started after the attacks when the government hand was forced. In general we protested because it was not an effective strategy . But also we recognize the amount of people who are within the group of general peaceful somalis who are about something else. The raids happened in Eastleigh. The area is full of illegal immigrants who kenya has every right to move out especially if their activities are not on the up and up.
2) you call them unofficial coastguards. I call them pirates. Ships travelling in international waters get hijacked time and time again. Electronics in somali is cheap. You know why? I didn't realize it until recently it's because it was stolen off a ship. Building material also stolen. Money from ransom used to purchase houses cash in Eastleigh at way over market value. Money from these exploits used to fund the war further. Somalis in speed boats getting into Lamu area and kidnapping tourists multiple times for ransom. I call them pirates. They have to be stopped because they do more damage than you realize.

3) the main perpetrators were somali kenyan yes. Who got radicalised and went to somalia where they received their training. Beyond that there's been plenty of attacks in the region. The ugandan bombing while watching world cup. Innocent guys got killed. Are you supporting these sort of actions?

I find it silly to perpetually have these conversations. You know kenyans and somalis and you know we generally have good relations. Youh know somalia is a very clan based society. Where they are at war with each other. This had nothing to do with neighbouring countries.

I'm surprised despite all the shyt going on with in the country it's doing to itself you have the luxury to point at neighbouring countries that have been unintentionally pulled into the mess because of security reasons.

You wanna day I talked slick to the other girl. Well she came at me funny and couldn't quantify anything. I did want to know her perspective though so don't come at me presuming what I did or did not want to say or my intentions.

As far as how long a post I want to type you need to mind your fukking business also coming at me funny. Lmao at this dude thinking I have to hide slick talk so you don't catch it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.