Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
We don't protect these white hoes. We don't love these white hoes. We don't give a fukk about white hoes out here

:huhldup: That pure aggression:

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

:banderas: Saw that quote in somebody's sig and had to see what thread made you spit such vitriol lol.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:huhldup: That pure aggression:

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

:banderas: Saw that quote in somebody's sig and had to see what thread made you spit such vitriol lol.
Elle Driver has got to be one of the most intimidating posters here. :whew:Shes got that fire:shaq:

:sadcam:I dont even wanna tag her for this comment...Im too much of a bytch :pachaha:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I have no idea why chicks constantly feel the need to validate and compare there goofy ass to models.

We Tried On Victoria’s Secret Bathing Suits And This Is What Happened

After years of admiring the models in Victoria’s Secret catalogs, we decided to make ourselves into models.

posted on Jun. 23, 2015, at 2:31 p.m.
By
Lara Parker,
Kirsten King,
Sheridan Watson,
Nina Mohan,
Kristin Chirico,
Allison Bagg,
Macey J Foronda
(BuzzFeed Staff)
victoriassecret.com

grid-cell-20796-1435015714-36.jpg

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

victoriassecret.com

grid-cell-24521-1435085191-5.jpg

victoriassecret.com

grid-cell-26920-1435085486-9.jpg

victoriassecret.com

grid-cell-24003-1435085584-8.jpg

victoriassecret.com

grid-cell-26969-1435085732-7.jpg

victoriassecret.com

grid-cell-24151-1435085841-11.jpg

Nina: Honestly, this wasn’t as horrible as I thought it was going to be. I’m nervous about showing my body off to strangers on the internet and I’m scared of how they’ll judge me. But as is true with most things in fashion, don’t compare yourself to the model. Very few of us are the model. I think if I hadn’t spent a few days obsessing over that picture, I would have felt more confident. You don’t have to look like the model to rock the suits!

Allison: I think everyone should get photographed on the beach in a bathing suit at some point in their life. It actually makes you feel super glam. Even if you’re self-conscious beforehand, it is a really fun experience that kind of helps you to get over any insecurities and just have fun with it.

Sheridan: IDK, I’m just so over the Angels movement. I think it’s obvious that any size can be sexy, whether you’re a 0 or a 20. I didn’t feel 100% comfortable rocking a suit so tight my nipples were calling for mercy, but I was hoping that by doing so, I could at least show people that it’s OK to bare your body. You don’t have to look like Behati to wear a swimsuit. Do what makes you happy and you’ll be OK in the end. Of course there will be some dikks out there who will enforce the idea that a model’s body is the only kind of body that is desirable, but screw them. We’re all beautiful, we’re all sexy, we’re all fantastic with our bones and stretch marks and scars. Ugh, sorry for the clichés, I’ll stop now.

Lara: I want to be able to celebrate every single body. Lately it seems as if every other online article you see deals with body image in some way. And you know what? There’s a reason for that. Doing this shoot just made me realize how far we’ve come with these issues…and how far we still have to go. I won’t stop talking about this until I stop hearing little girls worry about the way they look. Putting yourself out there isn’t easy, and modeling is much harder than I ever could have imagined. So I’m sending out 1,000 claps to models everywhere and 1,000 claps to all of us mere mortals. We may not all be models, but the world is a runway for ALL of us.Bye.

Kirsten: Doing this was 100% out of my comfort zone. If I had my way I’d be wearing a nice conservative burlap sack in these photos. However, despite how terrifying it is to put yourself out there like this, I think it’s important for women and young girls to see themselves (and their varying body types) represented in mass media. Looking at the photos of my colleagues and friends rocking these suits, and absolutely exuding confidence, it helps me be less of a critic toward myself. Having airbrushed skin and zero fat doesn’t make you beautiful, having confidence and radiating that confidence makes you beautiful — “flaws” and all.

Kristin: I think if you asked the VS models what they thought about OUR pictures, they would probably say things like “Oh, your hair was so beautiful, I wish my hair was like that!” or “Wow, I wish I had your stomach!” Everybody wishes they had a body feature someone else has, even us, even fancy pretty lady models. It’s really hard to be objective about your own body — so when someone says something nice about you, you should believe them, because they probably wish they had that nice thing for themselves. Also, I learned that it is super easy to fall over in the sand when you are doing a fancy model turn, so props to you, models!

Remember, no matter your size or your shape…you’re fabulous.
anigif_original-21307-1434997266-7.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/...on-real-wome?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.nxx0kzvE8

Status
Not open for further replies.