• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many black women believe that the reason other black women are single or can't find a man is because they don't wear makeup, and not wearing makeup makes them look unkempt and unpolished.

They are saying other races of women wear makeup, and many black women dont, thats why black women get chosen last or not at all

From the thread:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Caramell
I bet if you wore some make up (eye liner/mascara/lip gloss IN MODERATION and Natural) you will attract more Attractive men. That's All im saying.

PLEASE Ladies who do not wear make up, show me pictures of Sports players, business men or any man of any type of Caliber with a woman who doesn't wear make up at all?

I'm sorry for these questions, I just don't see attractive quality men with women who don't have a polish look.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Caramell
I want to ask the women who do NOT wear make up, and I need honest answers, NO BS!
Do you really attract that many men (GOOD LOOKING MEN)? How often to you get checked out?

I DON'T mean bums, old men, mexicans, weird looking, or strange men. I'm talking about ATTRACTIVE MEN!

best-makeup-artists-instagram-16_420x545.jpg

best-makeup-artists-instagram-19_420x545.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other replies

"99.9 percent of people over the age of 21 need makeup and they need to stop lying to themselves. how do you get a $400 weave but have not a stitch of makeup on and a mustache?? got a blotchy/discolored face, bags, sparse brows, sparser lashes, crusty lips but they woke up like disssss."
-a poster

"This doesn't make sense to me. Men apparently love natural beauty (lies, I tell you.) Many black women on here are stating that they have said natural beauty (I don't doubt it.) But when you see SUCCESSFUL men, most of the black women they're with have on a fair amount of makeup at all times.

This could actually be a noteworthy research project lol."
-another poster

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But we do get chosen. In fact studies show that by the age of 35 blk women are married at the same rates as other races of women and even at higher rates in some states.

And we do it without having to look like a killer clown from outer space?!

Hell I'd say we're winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.