Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
These dudes are very misogynistic don't them get to you. You're not ugly :lawd:
Tanks! :lolbron:Mi like yuh style.:obama:

:comeon:
Do your really talk like that around actual Jamaicans?:leostare: And I don't mean the thirsty guys just trynna fukk.
What's their reception to it? I'm legit curious
A joke yuh mek mi yute? Yuh mad? :pacspit:
Yuh nuh too bright! Ya mon mi chat Patois when mi deh yah a Jamaica, wha yuh tink? Cho! :pacspit:KMT!

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason I ask is cause of how you came at me after I was just finding out your background before the UK. I had seen your somali and east african so I was like hey she's cool let me find out more about her.

Many somalis have lived in kenya for years. There's somalis who have had generations in kenya and somali somalis who fled here after the war in the 90s.There's somalis abroad who went abroad after coming from Kenya.
After you came at me with such hate I asked you if you have been to either to know the situation. To know how free you guys mostly are in our country. My whole hood is full of somalis. My boys are somali. Someone who just speaks about our relations to you guys with thst much hate must have not been to the either environment to speak about it. [1]

I know about the greater somali debate. I know about the locking up that happened after innocent people died at the hand of terrorists from Al shabaab. We kenyans protested and said it was stupid. There was backlash about that.

Your country has been having clan wars for the last 25 years and is not settling down. Anyone interferes to bring peace or to interrupt high jacking of ships in the sea to get material gets innocent people dead. [2] Your people walked into a university and killed a bunch of students in garissa. [3]That's a somali area. Asked guys to recite the Koran and if they knew nothing they'd die. That's not a fight about borders..Thats a religious fight.

The borders are artificial. I've been to Mandera where the separation between kenya Ethiopia and somalia is a river on both sides. People cross back and forth with no inkling whatsover of the border. Everyone in thst side is nomadic so there's no boundary and thst whole side is semi arid desert.

But im looking into the greater somali area argument because I'm hearing it more and more where in the past it had never come up. I assumed somali war which is internal had nothing to do with that. But you in return need to have more awareness of the areas dynamics before you start calling me a murderous scum like I did anything. Yet have nothing to say about all the attacks on innocent people from a small section of your people have launched on the whole region which you've never been in. You have nothing to say about the internal war that's not being solved that's scattered your people all over the world so you can't go home. I've been to dadaab. Delivered relief food there. All those somalis who have fled and lived in kenya for years in that camp. Our government and foreign countries have been shielding and protecting them. Yet now Al shabaab people are within that population orchestrating and doing a bunch of stuff from there that's making kenyan government consider shutting down this camp that's 20 year old plus thst could be the third largest city in kenya from the sheer number of people. So explain to me. Who does all this for their enemy? How are we The enemy?

LMAO this dude here! Just b/c you write a long ass post that seems semi-plausible to those who aren't familiar with the situation doesn't make it any less BS.And don't think I didn't catch all the slick talking in your following posts, and then you gon act like you want a constructive conversation....but Imma let you cook.
Lemme address a few things quick:

1. Ok? I fail to see how changes her point about the mistreatment of Somalis in Kenya. I've had many interactions with Kenyans both in the US and Kenya so I agree that generally the Somali/Kenyan dynamic is good. That doesn't excuse what the government is doing to Somali refugees, residents, and even Somalis who are Kenyan citizens. I would even say its worse b/c that means the gov is doing all this despite Kenyans being agains it (if what you said about backlash, etc. is true).

2. You call them pirates, I call them the unofficial coastguard. So you want corrupt companies and countries to have unmitigated rein over Somali waters? Doing everything from overfishing to dumping toxic nuclear waste off the coast? The fact is the damage done to innocent people by these practices and the indiscriminate killings during "rescue" or "pursuit" missions doesn't even compare to what the "pirates" have done. And everyone profits, from the insurance companies to the negotiators to the security firms and arms companies....everyone except the innocent people and (maybe) the crew members.

3. Too bad the main perpetrators were in fact Kenyan

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A joke yuh mek mi yute? Yuh mad? :pacspit:
Yuh nuh too bright! Ya mon mi chat Patois when mi deh yah a Jamaica, wha yuh tink? Cho! :pacspit:KMT!

I'm not Jamaican so why would I be mad? Hence why I asked.

I assume it would go over as well as iggy azalea pretending to be black
...Or white chicks saying the N word on a message board :sas2:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Well she's really real for starters. And a wild cat at that as this fukkery thread is clear evidence of. :lolbron:
But I can't cosign usage of the n-word, nor the watermelon/fried chicken stereotypes. That's cac-shyt and the Coli doesn't really play that.:manny:
Watch out for that perma-ban @Strawberry :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.