Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:lolbron:
fukk that your goofy ass needs to make a dagger video. I don't know why you are pretending like you can really dance lik like. white girls have no moves like that. yall bounce on dikk like pogo sticks you have no groove like that

:shaq: You don't even know :pachaha:
Come down to Montreal. Every Wednesday I dance & bruk out at a bar called Blizzarts (on St-Laurent in the Plateau) for a reggae & dancehall night called Dub Lounge. This week me & a next girl were dancing on stage & everyone was comin up to slap our asses when we were doing one drop & puppy tail (look those dances up on YouTube, trust! :shaq:)

She's just appreciating the culture.:mjpls:

She only dates black men. :mjpls:

:salute:
They just hatin cuz I'm white and gettin an overload of attention :manny:

You know what, after reading through this thread.... I think I'm ok with @Strawberry online persona

I'm sure someone will turn that into Its because she is white thing.... But its because she doesn't GAF.

She likes sex, laughing and black dudes :yeshrug:

Can't really hate on that too much.
:ehh::salute:

Still don't believe it. It could just be a female friend acting as a decoy.
full

:russ: You seriously think so? :snoop: Are you high or paranoid or both? :pachaha:

And that's all that matters :mjpls:

I wonder what would happen if we capped for a white guy that loves trini/black women, said nikka, and said things like " fried chicken and black women :blessed: " :mjpls:

:rudy: bytch, who said anything about fried chicken? I said my favourite meal is ackee & saltfish, do you even know what that is? Have you ever picked ackee from a tree with a bamboo stick, then washed, cleaned & prepared it? I bet you fukkin haven't, real talk, so slow your role.

If for whatever reason I can't find ackee & saltfish when in Jamaica I will get jerk or curry or back stew chicken. I try to stay away from fried foods cuz I'm healthy like that.

Coli life sure is interesting. :patrice:
:lolbron: You're welcome

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:rudy: bytch, who said anything about fried chicken? I said my favourite meal is ackee & saltfish, do you even know what that is? Have you ever picked ackee from a tree with a bamboo stick, then washed, cleaned & prepared it? I bet you fukkin haven't, real talk, so slow your role.

If for whatever reason I can't find ackee & saltfish when in Jamaica I will get jerk or curry or back stew chicken. I try to stay away from fried foods cuz I'm healthy like that.

tumblr_inline_nogukmjcaz1r6htes_500.gif

OMG can you stfu until you can grasp the concepts of sarcasm. Have you noticed I have not responded to any of the BS you have typed to me? I don't care :heh: . I don't play with trolls. Save that for these dudes on here that are entertaining you. That is who I am making fun of. Gon' now git :scusthov:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
@Raedawn07
:pacspit::pacspit::heh::rudy: You're probably whiter than me! :russ::dahell::myman:

Nice way to side step the question about picking ackee with a bamboo stick btw :comeon:
I fukkin know you haven't, that's why I asked you and I honestly believe you probably have no idea what ackee is unless you live in the Caribbean, Africa, or Florida so :pacspit:
Suck ya mudda p*ssyhole!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
whats the point of a thread like this?... on a music, culture and sports discussion forum
imo admins should just lock these threads on the 1st page.

They should. :francis: But mods like this kind of dysfunction. Then they want to complain about how awful this section is. :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.