• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
jesus christ STOP. both kenya and ethiopia disgusting imperialism has affect my own family. i know alot more than you do. dont ask stupid questions about why im not in somalia, i dont go to school idiot. and youre the one whos deflecting, ignoring the things kenya is doing to somalis and blaming it on us. dont quote me again devil

I knew you'd again not quantify anything. And i knew you again not want to be quoted or pressed for answers. Trying to get out as much as possible. I just also saw @KillahKamn post with you and you saying you still hate life so that even paints a clearer picture.
I'm convinced you are a child now for sure or at least think like one. With that in mind there's no point in addressing this even further

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I knew you'd again not quantify anything. And i knew you again not want to be quoted or pressed for answers. Trying to get out as much as possible. I just also saw @KillahKamn post with you and you saying you still hate life so that even paints a clearer picture.
I'm convinced you are a child now for sure or at least think like one. With that in mind there's no point in addressing this even further

Let's be the guiding hand that the youth need, friend.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
i told you not to quote me. i dont like liars. my depression isnt a reason to the content of my post. please leave me alone

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
@okra is an evil mean-spirited troll and your energy is so wonderful and pure that I really don't think you should waste it on someone who is rude and ignorant. He/she (can't figure out if okra is a dude or chick or tranny) is set in their negative ways and will never change, no matter how much logic & reasoning you try to share with them.
:popcorn:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Let's be the guiding hand that the youth need, friend.

I actually have no malice with her. I do want to hear about the greater somali argument. I know we have also gotten ourselves in the middle of clan wars and there may be other things happening undercover that we don't know about.

I want to hear her perspective. I thought she's an adult to be real. But every post it's like stop and don't quote me and whatever else. I'm not stupid. I can see when people use mechanics to try and distract and disinform during debates and i don't get swayed. I know there'll be name calling and some other bs.
I don't want any beef. I want to be cool with her but I just know she's gonna come at me funny the way she came at me funny in this thread. My first question I asked her because many somalis moved from their country and flew out from kenya because there's no way abroad from their own country. So i thought she knew here. Second thing was my brother did masters in London. .She's in London. Shorty comes at me with the murderous rap like I did something when I've volunteered in the camps of these somalis who are suffering because of clan civil war in their country. Something she doesn't want to address. My friends have been to mogadishu. They say every night you hear gunfire all night till you get used to it.

Also I'll leave this here

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

it's about traits of disinformation. If i wanted to win an argument for the sake of it. I'd be pulling tactics out of that. But im not. I'm trying to be sincere

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
:lupe: Does he know how to dagger?

:laff:
Sorry I didn't mean to call you out and I'm not laughing at your D, I swear. I just think it's hilarious how you just pop into this thread & you're all like "but did you like my dikk tho?" You're too much! :laff::russ: I'm not crazy about dikk pics tho, they kinda scare me but I remember it was big :lupe:
alright thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.