Daps
IG (@hellomynameistashataylor)

:scust:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your depression is the reason you have a negative outlook on life. Your negative outlook directly effects everything you say, think, do, so once again you're wrong. Not surprising though, all you do is talk shyt. You get what you put out in the world so no wonder you hate your life. You're spewing nothing but hate and negativity as if you were Hitler or something. It's not very becoming of you.

Already verified though, and it's not stealing if they're mine so :yeshrug:

It's funny, there was another dude who made a thread admitting he was depressed and I actually reached out & offered to coach him back to happiness on Skype (I'm a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher & improv comedian so I'm super qualified to be helping people bring laughter, happiness & joy into their lives. [Except @okra (s)he is a lost cause & can't be helped...]

He never got in touch though but his post made me feel bad for him and want to help him, for real. I don't like to see people sad or hating life and my dad committed suicide so if I can do anything to help someone stray away from those kinds of negative thoughts, it makes me feel good.

Keep talkin that shyt but I already been verified on Skype & everything. It's funny how some of you refuse to believe I'm really a girl :russ::yeshrug:

:russ::laff::laff::laff::lolbron::pachaha::yeshrug::russ::dead:
Sorry I just thought I'd ask. If you were a good friend you would have said yes and hyped him up until I begged for his # tho but I hear you not wanting to comment on your friend's looks cuz Coli dudes would attack the shyt out of you the same way they attacked me.
how many hours does that box stay wet?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:shaq: That's for @Emperor_ReinScarf to learn and you to find out
crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

@Emperor_ReinScarf

That's youuuuuuuuuuu.

Thank me later :youngsabo:

Do like a gust of wind hittin u at 1000mph and blow her back out.

I just be hooking nikkas up on the humble like here. That's yours. That belongs to you now. That's your white woman. I gave that to you. while I worked on casual friday.. :whoo:

Jiujitsu

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
@mannyrs13
@AJtheOne @BlackManLiveFromLondon
@Cat piss martini
@Detroit Wave
@#SOG_soldier
@YaThreadFloppedB! @Geoffrey_Chaucer @GzUpHoEzDwN
@PrnzHakeem
@Floyd Pinkerton
@mtu wa chuma
@mobbinfms
@FUPA
@Frank Sabotka
@ocmfll
@Nomad1
@ScoopNScore
@raul04
@Chief
@Ill Clinton
@Barnett114
@Tommy Knocks
@2meo
@RebelX
@Ricky Church

My identity has been revealed and it has been verified that I am in fact very much female.

You guys all owe me rep for negging me cuz you thought I was ****, just a random dude, or a gay dude. :usure:

Nah what? Nah you can't believe I'm a girl or nah you don't wanna fukk me? I don't wanna fukk you or your small noodle dikk either so :yeshrug:

I just got negged 3 times in 5 minutes cuz 3 of you p*ssy ass nikkas think I'm someone I'm not :rudy::dahell:

You got negged for the second quote. Don't tag me again.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying it's based on appearance. I'm saying I'm low key seeing women coming out here trying to attack her also and trying to expose her. For what reason? You all complain that the men attack the women here and then you all coming to help in the attack instead of having her back.

And now u also bringing up another females looks. And women complain they don't want to be judged on that. If we gonna go down that route I looked you up and you're basic so you don't want to go there

@Milk N Cookies one of the chicks attacking this shorty who's saying she's sending out booty pics. So yall don't want the extra attention going else where. I looked her up to see what's up there. First thing on Google was a threat bout @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send out nudes putting salt in the game.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-...e-posters-not-to-send-nudes-out.254518/page-2

So tell me why yall mad
Bless you for that link. :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.