Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
ew

dead no impossible princess is the name of a kylie minogue album. im not talking about the somali civil war, youre using that as a way to excuse the disgusting violence kenya is doing to somalis. GIVE UP please you are horrible for defending kenya, take your head out your fukking arse. somalis are not a fukking charity case LEAVE US ALONE you fukking twat. and to @ ppl theres no space between the username and the @ sign dimbo

The civil war is relevant. It's the basis for the instability in somali. You're just deflecting and not quantifying anything. What does my use of the @ sign have to do with anything. How come you don't want to a dress the real reason your country is unstable? It's because no other people but yourselves are to blame. I didn't say somalis are a charity case. I have helped them in the camps though when they flee. I brought up thst fact to show they are fleeing. Why are you not in your country? Your family fled? Did kenya do that? Did Ethiopia.
Once again address the issues. I'm not easily distracted by side arguments. If you make real arguments. I'll concede. I do want to know your perspective but so far you seem to be arguing from a point of ignorance and hate which is not the realistic relationship between kenyans and somalis but you wouldn't know that since you've not been in the region.

You try and deflect and are trying to get out of this debate when I press you. But that just let's me know even more that you can't legitimately debate. And you can't be sincere. And i also starting to think you must be a child too

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I was being generous :francis:

Teeth are shot, skin looks rough and that stupid mop on your head. With this kind of attitude you go down to a 3

But since thirsty nikkas holler at you, I'll let you believe it's about your looks if that makes you feel any better :yeshrug:
I don't fukk with thirsty dudes :myman:
You don't get that your insults have 0 effect on my self-esteem or confidence but it's funny that you keep thinking you're gonna make me cry or something :russ:
I don't care if you think I'm hot or not cuz you're just some a$$hole troll from a message board and you're probably ugly anyways. But I ain't gonna get all Amanda Bynes on you :russ:
What's more important to me are the quality of the dudes I fukk and trust me, they all fine as fukk with awesome dikks to boot! :wow::takedat::whew::noah::ahh::myman:

He can't dance for shyt

:noah:Awwww man!
:lupe:Well is he hot and does he have a big dikk at least?

@okra the more you beg me to stop tagging you the more you make me want to tag you cuz it's funny to watch you get mad on a message board :russ:
I told you to put me on ignore but you didn't listen so that's on you :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't get that your insults have 0 effect on my self-esteem or confidence but it's funny that you keep thinking you're gonna make me cry or something :russ:
I don't care if you think I'm hot or not cuz you're just some a$$hole troll from a message board and you're probably ugly anyways. But I ain't gonna get all Amanda Bynes on you :russ:
What's more important to me are the quality of the dudes I fukk and trust me, they all fine as fukk with awesome dikks to boot! :wow::takedat::whew::noah::ahh::myman:

@okra the more you beg me to stop tagging you the more you make me want to tag you cuz it's funny to watch you get mad on a message board :russ:
bytch dont ask me about another man's dikk r u crazy. I brought u to the water now drink

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
The civil war is relevant. It's the basis for the instability in somali. You're just deflecting and not quantifying anything. What does my use of the @ sign have to do with anything. How come you don't want to a dress the real reason your country is unstable? It's because no other people but yourselves are to blame. I didn't say somalis are a charity case. I have helped them in the camps though when they flee. I brought up thst fact to show they are fleeing. Why are you not in your country? Your family fled? Did kenya do that? Did Ethiopia.
Once again address the issues. I'm not easily distracted by side arguments. If you make real arguments. I'll concede. I do want to know your perspective but so far you seem to be arguing from a point of ignorance and hate which is not the realistic relationship between kenyans and somalis but you wouldn't know that since you've not been in the region.

You try and deflect and are trying to get out of this debate when I press you. But that just let's me know even more that you can't legitimately debate. And you can't be sincere. And i also starting to think you must be a child too
jesus christ STOP. both kenya and ethiopia disgusting imperialism has affect my own family. i know alot more than you do. dont ask stupid questions about why im not in somalia, i dont go to school idiot. and youre the one whos deflecting, ignoring the things kenya is doing to somalis and blaming it on us. dont quote me again devil

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I don't troll and my pics are posted. Im just being honest but like I said, do you.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Status
Not open for further replies.