Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Reading this thread makes me feel really concerned about the goals I had. I wanted to marry a Black guy, have Black children, live in a nice house, have a nice car and both of us with good jobs. And since .. (From what I've seen here.) good Black women are basically as rare as unicorns, (If the descriptions here are actually how a Black woman is upposed to be like, does that mean I'm not actually Black ? And if I'm not, then what am I ?) I guess I'm going to have to change my plans. I might date interracialy (I don't really want to date a White guy though, so I might take an Asian or Mixed guy ..) or .. marry a Black woman aaaaand adopt a Black baby.

Problem sloved ! :steviej:

PS : African American women or Black women worldwide ?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I saw a young breh treat what appeared to be his parents to dinner last night. It was a cool sight.

Stop tricking off on these birdbrains, brehs.

Treat the people who brought you into this world to something nice for a change.

A lot of you nikkas probably can't remember the last time you did something nice for your parents.
#ManChildLogic

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Reading this thread makes me feel really concerned about the goals I had. I wanted to marry a Black guy, have Black children, live in a nice house, have a nice car and both of us with good jobs. And since .. (From what I've seen here.) good Black women are basically as rare as unicorns, (If the descriptions here are actually how a Black woman is upposed to be like, does that mean I'm not actually Black ? And if I'm not, then what am I ?) I guess I'm going to have to change my plans. I might date interracialy (I don't really want to date a White guy though, so I might take an Asian or Mixed guy ..) or .. marry a Black woman aaaaand adopt a Black baby.

Problem sloved ! :steviej:

PS : African American women or Black women worldwide ?
Let a messagrboard of 10 black males change your perception on all black men in America brehettes :scust:

If you let that happen, then you never wanted a black man in the first place. There wouldvd been no excuses for u to change your mind about bm after reading what 10 guys say on a messageboard. Go to bodybuilding.com or a extremist site or any other majority wm board and see how u get treated, and i bet u your mind wont change about them. :francis: :pacspit: :camby:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Random chick... 50.00 or less.
Serious GF... up to 150.00
Wife... Whatever it takes...

Jumps..... the cost of a box of condoms.

Close thread.

I would never spend $50 on some random chick. Random chicks get left over pizza slices and dikk. da fukk yall nikkaz wasting all this bread on these smuts with dirty p*ssy

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Let a messagrboard of 10 black males change your perception on all black men in America brehettes :scust:

If you let that happen, then you never wanted a black man in the first place. There wouldvd been no excuses for u to change your mind about bm after reading what 10 guys say on a messageboard. Go to bodybuilding.com or a extremist site or any other majority wm board and see how u get treated, and i bet u your mind wont change about them. :francis: :pacspit: :camby:

I hope you noticed that a part of this message was a joke .. :stopitslime:
And I said "I don't really want to date a White guy though", so your White men and their body building site there .. Yeah :camby:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY.

:camby:This is America, Jack. Take your ass to one of those third-world countries then.

Hope you ain't one of those men who believe women in those third world countries are better.

:dahell: bytch please! You were straight up dissing women who live in third world countries & insinuating that you (and women who live in first & second world countries) are better than them.
After reading his exchange, do you still think your attack was justified? Her comment was tongue in cheek and anybody with sense can see that. she wasn't saying she was better than those women, she was simply poking fun of the idea that some black men hold about non-western women being better than american women when in fact bad women come from all walks of life.
And I see how you willfully ignored @2k13 's gross generalization of black american men which prompted those 2 responses.
Judging by your join date and username, I hope your not who I think you are cuz if you are, it won't be long until you're exposed.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
After reading his exchange, do you still think your attack was justified? Her comment was tongue in cheek and anybody with sense can see that. she wasn't saying she was better than those women, she was simply poking fun of the idea that some black men hold about non-western women being better than american women when in fact bad women come from all walks of life.
And I see how you willfully ignored @2k13 's gross generalization of black american men which prompted those 2 responses.
Judging by your join date and username, I hope your not who I think you are cuz if you are, it won't be long until you're exposed.

:usure:My name is Tasha (or Strawberry in Jamaica) and you can suck my clit. fukk outta here tryin to tell me I'm someone else. :dahell:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Lot of broke, bitter losers in this thread...

Keep believing in the myth of free pvssy.

Big Pimpin' right, brehs?

200.gif

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
I was under the impression that alot of these young bytches dont care about dates cause they was pretty much born into a recession. I might take my ole lady out every once in a while but i let her know she gotta put up to cause this aint no full ride she in. Even with her i never put up over $100 on a date. But a side new chic gotta pay her part of the tab especially b4 i hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.