Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am a Kat who grew up in the 80s this shyt been happening a long time. It has nothing to do with brothas on the internet. The problem is these girls are taught ever since they were young that they are the finest thing in the world and that all black men love white women so watch out.

Then you have a few and I say a few cause overall most black dudes ain't chasing white girls. So you got these few white girls who may have a black friend (who is a sista) who they go out to the club with. A few thirsty brothas hit on her as the club closing cause they want ass and all of a sudden they think every brotha wants them.

Finally let us not forget how black males are sexualized in the media also (yes we know black women are too). Whether it is sports, videos, movies and the rest. Often times it is a mix between sexual sterotyoes and fettishes with these people.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Your inability to tell the difference between black men and male c00ns shows how your wrong.

Black men arent a hive mind. So whenever you make statements talking like we are then that makes you wrong by default.

Then why do cac women assume that BM will automatically like them?:comeon:

Does it not have anything to do with the behavior they have experienced with so many thirsty Black men?:comeon:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:shaq: cause i am :mjpls:

0ukIVpE.gif

UBIJD2k.png
7vuyhuK.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Then why do cac women assume that BM will automatically like them?:comeon:

Does it not have anything to do with the behavior they have experienced with so many thirsty Black men?:comeon:
So what about people like the OP and me who rarely like white women? Do we not exist all of a sudden?

Are you gonna tell me that all black women have bad attitudes next? :francis:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: yo what the fukk do you want.

You come in and generalize and bash black men based on what you see c00ns and fools do on TV.

You sound bitter as fukk

:mjlol:

What I want? I want you and others to prove me wrong.

Calling people bitter is the easy way out and just a word that's thrown around to silence people who are telling the truth.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Si what about people like the OP and me who rarely like white women? Do we not exist all of a sudden?

Are you gonna tell me that all black women have bad attitudes next? :francis:

Oh, you only rarely like them?:mjpls:I thought you were a problack militant.

Black people, Black women included, tend to have bad attitudes towards each other because deep down many Blacks hate ourselves and hate each other.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Oh, you only rarely like them?:mjpls:I thought you were a problack militant.

Black people, Black women included, tend to have bad attitudes towards each other because deep down many Blacks hate ourselves and hate each other.
I just support the black community aka my people. I never called myself a problack millitant lol.

Yes some black men overrate white women but not all of us do. :yeshrug:

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
gospel.....
bytch if i'm gonna get a white girl
she's gonna be cultured and have something
to offer me thats more than a powerful dikk suck.
if i go there she's gonna be 1st gen (fukkin with nikkas)
bytch put your inheritance on the line for the Gawd.
fukk a white bytch with colorful hair that
know nicky minaj songs......that hoe cant
give you nothing but kids and crabs.
:camby:

wat6rr.jpg

PREACH

If you gonna go white aim as high as possible cause white women fall of the ladder QUICK

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they know there are some black men that will go through anything to be with them like this nikka in this video:

Status
Not open for further replies.