Status
Not open for further replies.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
No one is saying that. But women who come here to only stir up trouble have no room to complain about women getting criticized when they're basically adding fuel to the fire.

:usure:

If you wanna get worked up by the obvious trolls that is on you...but I'm not a mod, I can't take away posting rights

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:usure:

If you wanna get worked up by the obvious trolls that is on you...but I'm not a mod, I can't take away posting rights

:francis: I put them on ignore. They always show up in the same threads anyway so it's easy to avoid them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Females have always posted on SOHH/Coli.
Difference is, compare the atmosphere from SOHH and the first year or so of TheColi to now.
It wasn't until the LSA cat brigade invaded that the gender b/s started.
Most of them are trolls which is where the problem resides, and the females who don't "stir shyt up" harboring them on the basis of them supposedly being of the same gender plays a hand in the entire fiasco.
:yeshrug:
If any male here went to LSA and posted half of things some "females" here do, they'd be in a bodybag in 48 hours.
Those men certainly wouldn't get their own section and patronized, especially when 90% of them weren't there for anything other than interracial threads.
And the male posters definitely wouldn't ride for them.
The coli may be the only board I've been on that negotiates with obvious trolls because there's the off chance they may or may not be a different gender.

So much truth. And the negotiation with trolls part is :wow:.

And to think The Root was created partly because of a complaint thread from a half black UK troll who makes Ralph Wiggum type threads. :pachaha:

It turns out The Root was one of the best decisions made here.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I mean since the subforum was a "experiment" to draw out trolls and whatnot originally

the results? :mjpls:

things went back to normal pretty quick. Same ol gender bait threads (even made by females :mjlol:) and same ol whining.

Best feature of the salon was moving simp threads there

The Salon almost turned into The Stupid Sex Ed Questions from Simps section. :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Females have always posted on SOHH/Coli.
Difference is, compare the atmosphere from SOHH and the first year or so of TheColi to now.
It wasn't until the LSA cat brigade invaded that the gender b/s started.
Most of them are trolls which is where the problem resides, and the females who don't "stir shyt up" harboring them on the basis of them supposedly being of the same gender plays a hand in the entire fiasco.
:yeshrug:
If any male here went to LSA and posted half of things some "females" here do, they'd be in a bodybag in 48 hours.
Those men certainly wouldn't get their own section and patronized, especially when 90% of them weren't there for anything other than interracial threads.
And the male posters definitely wouldn't ride for them.
The coli may be the only board I've been on that negotiates with obvious trolls because there's the off chance they may or may not be a different gender.

Sohhs TLR was fukking awful. There was no gender wars cause every mod on sohh was a woman.

And look what happened, the thots destroyed sohh :smile:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
What if I told you...that I never asked for a female section in the first place? O_o

(cue x-files music)

(...although it was a really nice gesture)

Personally, I have a loooong online history of trolling with truth. (I like writing and instead of blogging I write my loooooong azz posts on forums where l can bounce ideas off people) I'll go to female based sites and throw their inconsistencies in their faces. I'll go to European cultural sites with a screen name like blk chick and completely wash their azzes.

It was just a blk male forum's turn to get some.

I like exposing the absurdities of people's staunch views. But I also like helping people become more discerning in their ideologies while giving a bit of levity to the discussion as well.

I always expect to be flamed (both for the novel sized posts AND for my troll azz responses lol) but oddly enuff I'm always well received because I'm pretty logical and hard to offend. I'll pick apart ur argument surgically nikka, but I'll rarely insult someone personally. It's not my intent to make people feel bad, but rather to invoke inquiry.

There's no problem that can't be solved w/o some good ole discourse.

Soooo yeah no. I post where I wanna post. Besides despite this being the Locker Room and all the overwhelming majority of posters here haven't been rude or nasty to me. But I expect nothing less from the brothas.

:ehh:
How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.