Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I swear its only online where men and women hate each other this much :mjlol:

I mean yeah women are annoying and stupid as fukk sometimes but i still like them. They are funny to me and I take what they say (especially on here) with a pinch of salt because I know their opinions are easily null and void by emotion. I look at them as lost needy attention seeking sheep and im shocked when I come by one who is actually on par with me emotionally and intellectually, those ones get the :ehh: and get dapped then I keep it moving.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Ooh what book?

51yd9qmB%2BaL._SL1500_.jpg

Keep in mind, it was first published in 1990, so much of this research may be outdated and she only briefly touched on cultural differences but in a general sense it's a good read.

Daps
:russ:

Because they want to talk to MEN.

Not women.

It's not about "attention". :comeon:

If we wanted to talk to women, we would got back to LSA (where we came from) and make a thread.:lolbron:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What if I told you...that I never asked for a female section in the first place? O_o

(cue x-files music)

(...although it was a really nice gesture)

Personally, I have a loooong online history of trolling with truth. (I like writing and instead of blogging I write my loooooong azz posts on forums where l can bounce ideas off people) I'll go to female based sites and throw their inconsistencies in their faces. I'll go to European cultural sites with a screen name like blk chick and completely wash their azzes.

It was just a blk male forum's turn to get some.

I like exposing the absurdities of people's staunch views. But I also like helping people become more discerning in their ideologies while giving a bit of levity to the discussion as well.

I always expect to be flamed (both for the novel sized posts AND for my troll azz responses lol) but oddly enuff I'm always well received because I'm pretty logical and hard to offend. I'll pick apart ur argument surgically nikka, but I'll rarely insult someone personally. It's not my intent to make people feel bad, but rather to invoke inquiry.

There's no problem that can't be solved w/o some good ole discourse.

Soooo yeah no. I post where I wanna post. Besides despite this being the Locker Room and all the overwhelming majority of posters here haven't been rude or nasty to me. But I expect nothing less from the brothas.

:ehh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And here's a scenario for you all:
In a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, and Rosario Dawson...I have a gun with only 2 bullets...
I'm shooting the fish eyed girl TWICE

I'd be happy to. Kim K is a monumental slut, but she's not an MVP ....OH NO.
Rosario Dawson.
The Fish.
The She-c00n
Jar Jar Bink's
I can come up with names for this monster all night long. Kim is dumb, and a ho...But she has made money off it. The Bug eyed one has whored herself out in hopes of prosperity, but still remains a nobody. It's a fail in all aspects..BUT GUESS WHAT? She is going to keep trying. I laugh like a silly s.o.b.every time I see her hugged up with a white man while she tries to fool herself into thinking they will take her to the promised land :russ:

Saw the first 4 episodes. Any show that has Rosarion beaten to a bloody pulp is allllright with me, was not expecting that at all :salute:

She was one of the good ones, nnow she's becoming a demon woman like Rosario Dawson

:dead:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This definitely shows the difference in how the genders handle things around here.....

Men - I want to talk about black issues. A lot. I want an audience but no trolling.

Staff - Try the Root.

Men - No way. :scust: That's another Race Track. :pacspit:

Staff - Give it a chance. @kp404 and @Theraflu will make it work.

Men - Aight. :ehh:

*The Root is a runaway success*

Women on the other hand

Females - It's too much misogyny and bashing here. We don't feel welcomed. Our opinions and issues don't matter. We can't discuss female issues without trolling.

Staff - Here's the Salon complete with two female mods and a strict no troll policy.

Females - We don't want to post there. We want to post in TLR.

Staff - You said you don't like it there.

Females - We don't.

Staff - So here's a forum catered to your needs.

Females - No we WANT to post in TLR.

Staff - But the misogyny and bashing....

Females - Yes. We hate it. It's full of lames.

Staff - So post in the Salon.

Females - We want to post in TLR!

Staff - JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!!! :damn:

Females - Fine :comeon:

*Few weeks later*

Females - The Salon is GREAT and way better than the bytch made cesspool that is TLR. :umad: We're still going to post there anyway though. :ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.