Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attention whores gonna be whores

Can't stand each in their lil forum,just in there frontin' on some Sisters of the traveling pants shyt

Boring ass threads,boring ass posters
All have vaginas so nobody is funny
Bitter as fukk..

Typical of women
:mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Some people need to go outside and blow the stink off their attitudes. Acting like puzzy pissed in your sandbox.:stopitslime:

For the rest who are handling themselves like grown people :salute: (and that's the majority)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I guess they miss the brutal misogyny, antagonism, and harassment they spoke out so loudly against. Women gonna women. :yeshrug:
With the Root open there is even LESS reason for them to post here but yet, here they are.
tumblr_njbheepo581rfaqfjo1_500.gif

So that's how you feel huh?

tumblr_lpaen5YAya1qkfq8lo1_400.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
tumblr_njbheepo581rfaqfjo1_500.gif

So that's how you feel huh?

tumblr_lpaen5YAya1qkfq8lo1_400.gif

Just saying. You can't talk about how shytty this forum is, then go out of your way to post in such a "toxic" and "unwelcoming" environment when better alternatives have been gift wrapped for you.

I mean you in the general sense.....

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just saying. You can't talk about how shytty this forum is, then go out of you way to post in such a "toxic" and "unwelcoming" environment when better alternatives have been gift wrapped for you.
but why should we stick to the corner of he coli just because it's for the women? In that case we could stick with LSA & not be members here. (For those of us who are members there)That's how I take it, like the Salon is cool but I venture to other areas like the Booth & the Film Room. So of course when I see another thread about '..,why coli ladies are blah blah blah....' My first reponse is I do what I want. I'm here cause I want to be here & there's nothing no one will do about it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they miss the brutal misogyny, antagonism, and harassment they spoke out so loudly against. Women gonna women. :yeshrug:

I mean since the subforum was a "experiment" to draw out trolls and whatnot originally

the results? :mjpls:

things went back to normal pretty quick. Same ol gender bait threads (even made by females :mjlol:) and same ol whining.

Best feature of the salon was moving simp threads there

Status
Not open for further replies.