Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He said that shyt a bunch of times and even said it on his most recent show.. These "conscious" cats not tryna hear that shyt they just want a reason to be mad at the dude
no, he didnt. he basically said he aint mlk or malcolm x, that stuff was 20 yrs but he stands by it and aint apologizing for it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why should he apologize for it?
he basically coached nikkas on how to fukk them, if he doesn't atone for it; he'll always have a segment of women that'll call him out on his mackish/player days. i dont care either way, but i understand where the women are coming from.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you tell me? aren't; you supposedly a fan?

11011905_664623140316162_5311180659317126540_o.jpg

"A NEW BOOK RELEASE"

lol never claimed to be a fan. In all honesty I can't take majority of these new "black scholars" serious. They have literally no credentials and just churn out tons of books. When you look at the Black Scholars of the past their resumes showed that they lived in the areas they talk about doing research, taught at the top Universities in the world, studied with the top non black scholars, and also debated non black scholars, along with putting out books and doing lectures. The new gen of people literally read some wikipedia info and write books, and claim they are so much more intelligent than their peers. The thing I give Tariq is he never claims to be an expert, he more so uses Hidden Colors to get the actual experts together to speak on various topics. Essentially he is just a normal dude, who gives his opinion when someone asks for it, and he never claims to be some expert scholar or leader. So I always say how can someone hate on someone just being themselves? IMO its one thing if you had Al Sharpton type preaching one thing and doing something else, but Tariq is literally know different than your uncle or cousin giving you his opinion on a subject.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he basically coached nikkas on how to fukk them, if he doesn't atone for it; he'll always have a segment of women that'll call him out on his mackish/player days. i dont care either way, but i understand where the women are coming from.
:mjlol:

That's how those segment of women want to perceive his books...then that's on them. Certain people want him to pander to certain women and tell them what they want to hear. He obviously hasn't and won't do that.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
This is what happens when prominent blacks with wealth, education and influence are too busy c00ning to positively influence their community -- you have a free-for-all of these ignorant nikkas masquerading as knowledgeable sources of influence to fill the void. :snoop:

99.9% of these psuedo-black revolutionaries on youtube cannot and will not be the Malcolm X- esque savior cuz they don't have the mental fortitude to walk the straight and narrow like he did... but they sure like acting like it online and telling YOU what YOU'RE doing wrong:pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

That's how those segment of women want to perceive his books...then that's on them. Certain people want him to pander to certain women and tell them what they want to hear. He obviously hasn't and won't do that.

its not just the books, its his own prior interviews/radio shows that hes tried to have wiped from the internet. i can post up videos now where he's threatening chicks, taunting them over black men dating white chicks, giving advice on how to get money out of older women. giving advice on how to date white chicks, how to date asian chicks. all type of fukkery that tariq wouldn't want to cosign in his present day. from our perspective, thats the past and it dont matter because of his current campaign. but if you were a woman that got fukked and burned by one of these type of nikkas, you would probably feel differently about tariq.

tariq did a lot of distancing with the "that was 20 yrs ago","mack lesson radio was 2 yrs ago" but he's never really came out and denounced his past rhetoric. if he doesn't, occasionally a chick will pop up to challenge him on it for whatever motive.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol never claimed to be a fan. In all honesty I can't take majority of these new "black scholars" serious. They have literally no credentials and just churn out tons of books. When you look at the Black Scholars of the past their resumes showed that they lived in the areas they talk about doing research, taught at the top Universities in the world, studied with the top non black scholars, and also debated non black scholars, along with putting out books and doing lectures. The new gen of people literally read some wikipedia info and write books, and claim they are so much more intelligent than their peers. The thing I give Tariq is he never claims to be an expert, he more so uses Hidden Colors to get the actual experts together to speak on various topics. Essentially he is just a normal dude, who gives his opinion when someone asks for it, and he never claims to be some expert scholar or leader. So I always say how can someone hate on someone just being themselves? IMO its one thing if you had Al Sharpton type preaching one thing and doing something else, but Tariq is literally know different than your uncle or cousin giving you his opinion on a subject.

well tariq had some unpopular opinions either way. but i do agree that its fake outrage. like i said, tariqs HC series is taking food out of the mouths of conscious nikkas on that lecture/book circuit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
well tariq had some unpopular opinions either way. but i do agree that its fake outrage. like i said, tariqs HC series is taking food out of the mouths of conscious nikkas on that lecture/book circuit.
I'm starting to think that we have been conditioned to only focus on one popular figure in a lane at one time. There just isn't room for alot of bruhs without people beefing with each other over pettiness

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black people cant ever win. This is ego plain and simple. Tariq is an egomaniac to the highest degree.

Sometimes its cool to just not say anything, especially when you are trying to build. I hate seeing things like this its an unnecessary distraction.
She mischaracterized the man... and implied unforgivable shyt considering its how his family eats.
Thats something I can relate too.
I can't relate to fake outrage... especially cuz tariq never claimed to be a leader...

She tried breaking and attacking a black man for no reason.

He let her slide..at first... but somehow HE's the egomaniac in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.