Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because this is battle rap and these hiphop nikkas think publicly embarrassing someone is how they get followers. One ideological difference isn't worth tryin to publicly show the world hey look what he said he's wrong and I'm the one who pointed it out follow me. It's all for followers which translates to money. We are going to see alot of more conscious pimps in the coming years. Conscious thots will follow zaza off gp even If she is a convicted con artist

One thing I noticed, its always the Egypt/Kemet cats, the illuminati cats, and the hebrew Israelite cats who are always on the debating and "calling out" people mess yet have literally nothing to show from their "movements". The only group I have never seen partake in the nonsense is the Nation of Islam, and they are the only group that can show you businesses, schools, etc that they have on a national scale. Now I don't believe going to college = being intelligent, but I noticed the hotep dusty cats are always people with no education, no real job, and don't run a legitimate business.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:whoa:This is some fake outrage, but lets not ride out on zaza brehs

:mjcry:I just really hope this shyt gets squashed soon, cause this is not good for anyone in the black community

at the end of the day Hidden Colors 4 will sell out once again nation wide, and enlighten more blacks, and Zaza and Griff will be on FB with the other dusty old cats posting illuminati memes. Literally every man and woman I've seen who follow Tariq aren't on no "exploitation" none sense, they tend to be what we consider normal people, who have normal lives thus they experience white supremacy face to face daily, and Tariq is creating content they can relate to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Go to Nmemindz Radio Facebook.

She wrote a long azz reply to Tariq on that page

A message for Tariq Nasheed - From ZaZa Ali
Feb 24, 2015

Peace. Before I address your recent show responding to my comments on YouTube during an interview, let me make a disclaimer. I am not a feminist, and will not be pigeon-holed as one bcz I take & make a strong stance as a Black Woman. I do not adhere to any ideology that discludes the Black Man & the Black Family. As the mother of an 11 yr old Black Son, I am just as much a proponent of equality for Black Boys / Men as I am for Women and girls. Period.

A little on my background, since you wanted to know why I singled out the "macking" lessons. I grew up in Oakland, CA - the city of Macks, Pimps, Players & Hustlers. Many if not most of them were stifled in one way or another, facing one or more flawed characteristics. A) Boys with mommy issues, who were never properly nursed or were traumatized by mistreatment. This issue effected their ability to fully evolve into manhood. B) Boys who were sexually molested or taken advantage of at an early age; where their maturity had not caught up with their sexual ability - often at the behest of a local pimp or player who experienced the same dysfunctional experience. C) Boys who grew up to be males, emotionally and spiritually stunted by the guidance of a local player or pimp who misused and abused women, more than likely due to one of the aforementioned problems. D) The son of a local player or pimp, misguided about the value and benefit of the woman, from the moment of conception.

Of course this is not an assessment of you, I really don't know you personally. This is merely a perspective of my perspective on the term (macking). I've been a fan of hidden colors since day 1. I am an avid student of history so I was definitely tuned in to the knowledge that was displayed, particularly by some of my favorite scholars.

I'm surprised that you were surprised at my comments. What I said is not really big news. It just so happens that I was the one who said it. At least on a platform big enough for it to get back to you. People have been talking, for years now actually - about your position on Black Women and the promotion of what looks to be a "Bros before Hos" type mentally. But we've all just been standing back quietly, honoring your HC work and hoping that the good work that you were doing would somehow propel you to a better representation of yourself and our women. Well, it appears that it hasn't.

Regarding the picture that set this whole thing off. 1. Response - Tariq was just playing, it was a joke. - Well Tariq, it's not funny. You're laughing to yourself but the world is laughing at us - as a people. It's NOT FUNNY. 2. Response - The women took the pictures themselves, he just re-posted it. It's the way they wanted to be seen. - That's a childish response, something I would expect from my son. Blaming his bad behavior on his friends equally bad, if not worst behavior. Black boys are killing themselves all over the US. Out of self hate, ignorance and lack of love and guidance. I would be completely out of line to create a meme making fun of them in their dysfunction. Black women are degrading themselves out of self hate, ignorance and lack of love and guidance. But it's cool to propagate their foolish behavior - bcz "they did it first!" (In my 11 yr old voice) Stop, please. Lastly... "I'm not a leader. I'm not in the so-called Black "conscious community" so I'm not trying to tell these brothers what to do. They want to see a$$, so I show them a$$!" Who said you had to be a leader to have high standards for yourself? Who said you had to be in the "conscious community" to have some dignity and self respect? You are a father, right? The moment you gave life to another human being, you instantly became a leader.

I have attached some of the images that you have become famous for, including the covers of your books. I've been told that you go to great lengths to enlighten Brothers on how to edify themselves and be successful. That's awesome. The problem is, as Dr. Frances Cress Welsing teaches us, images and symbols are much more powerful in conveying messages than words. So the words in between the pages say do your best, you can be great! And the message on the cover is "b*tch betta have my money". What an oxymoronic frame of mind to present to the world. What is it with your need to denigrate women? Would you put that image of those women in the hot tub on the table in front of Frances Cress Welsing or Joy DeGruy while interviewing them? I don't think so.

It's time for brothers to stop having built in alibis for their bullshhhh. There isn't a civilization or nation in the annals of history that was respected by the world while simultaneously disrespecting it's women. The oversexualization of Black MEN needs to stop. You are aiding to that culture by keeping our brothers focusing on sex and "a$$". Stop being scared to expect more from our sons, they are not stupid. They are in need of guidance from MEN, not males straddling the fence of manhood. If you don't want to be held accountable, then stop being a Black Man. Otherwise you are ALWAYS going to be held to a higher standard.

The disrespect and mockery of Black Women needs to STOP. Every time you post those pictures you are disrespecting ALL OF US. The same way the media campaign to destroy Black Manhood via Bill Cosby, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice etc was / is a personal blow to you... Whether they are guilty or not... Put those shoes on when it comes to our mothers, daughters, and sisters.

Stop with the hypocrisy.... High fiving young brothers for being players, then in the next breath complaining about abortion statistics. Stop complaining about the effeminization of Black boys and the homosexual epidemic in our communities if you are going to teach boys to hate women! That bros over hoes madness is starting to smell like Rome!

And in your haste, to only listen to a 15 second clip of the interview, you completely neglected the real reason why your name came up in the first place. The topic - the stripper culture and the sex trafficking of Black girls and women. Did you honestly think that interview was about you? Over 170,000 black children went MISSING in 2011. There are over 60,000 Black women missing RIGHT NOW. There are 13 and 14 yr old Black girls having sex with grown a$$ men, being raped and destroyed - RIGHT NOW. You could have used the conversation to undue the misogynistic persona that women (and some men) have about you. Instead you made it worst.

It's ironic that your new film, HC4 is dealing with Racism / White Supremacy. Be mindful brother, that you are not an agent of that same system that you are trying to expose... Continuing the systematic abuse and degradation of the Mothers of Civilization.

Don't be concerned with who I am. Just know that I AM. There is no beef and there will be no back and forth. This message is not only to you, but to the entire community. We all need to be ‪#‎CHECKED‬.

"They buildin underground cities - While we concerned about seein titties" - Brand Nubian

With Love and Humility,
ZaZa Ali
:camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know who this zaza ali person is, i assume shes another person on the book and lecture circuit in the conscious community. but tariq will have to atone for his past rhetoric. its funny, people like me, swp, a handful of others were calling him out for this in 2010. he made a lot of dikkhead comments that he cant take back. he use to taunt BW over IR dating, coached broke nikkas on how to get p*ssy, and he basically held the "bros first" mentality (which is counterproductive to his current stance.) its like he's trying to wash all his old rhetoric down the toilet while still standing by his words, and women are going to challenge him on it.

he should just come out and say "look, the stuff i said 5-10-20 yrs ago isn't what i'm about today in 2015." instead, he'll defend his prior mackin/player stance and try to discredit anyone that brings it up. ali knows tariq aint about pimping, rape, sex trafficking. this is about tariq trying to cross lanes into their meal ticket and taking food out they mouth.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is ego plain and simple. Tariq is an egomaniac to the highest degree.

Sometimes its cool to just not say anything, especially when you are trying to build. I hate seeing things like this its an unnecessary distraction.

its ego on all sides. you have to have a big ego to enter that arena. same goes for zo, corey, tommy, all of these "radio personalities"

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Fake nikka outrage.

nothing to see here. what she wrote was some fake nikka outrage bullshyt too.

at the end of the day Hidden Colors 4 will sell out once again nation wide, and enlighten more blacks, and Zaza and Griff will be on FB with the other dusty old cats posting illuminati memes. Literally every man and woman I've seen who follow Tariq aren't on no "exploitation" none sense, they tend to be what we consider normal people, who have normal lives thus they experience white supremacy face to face daily, and Tariq is creating content they can relate to.

funny cuz its true, you go at tariq if you're black you either a c00n, feminist or just jealous looking to nitpick at bullshyt like this.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Tariq did not need to get into their personal lives like he did, putting their past on blast for these crackas or other africans. Not a good look.

And they got their own lane to take care of. Either say something nice or don't say nothing at all.

We need a code.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i dont know who this zaza ali person is, i assume shes another person on the book and lecture circuit in the conscious community. but tariq will have to atone for his past rhetoric. its funny, people like me, swp, a handful of others were calling him out for this in 2010. he made a lot of dikkhead comments that he cant take back. he use to taunt BW over IR dating, coached broke nikkas on how to get p*ssy, and he basically held the "bros first" mentality (which is counterproductive to his current stance.) its like he's trying to wash all his old rhetoric down the toilet while still standing by his words, and women are going to challenge him on it.

he should just come out and say "look, the stuff i said 5-10-20 yrs ago isn't what i'm about today in 2015." instead, he'll defend his prior mackin/player stance and try to discredit anyone that brings it up. ali knows tariq aint about pimping, rape, sex trafficking. this is about tariq trying to cross lanes into their meal ticket and taking food out they mouth.

How is Tariq taking food out of their mouths, when Zaza hasn't even produced something that can be sold? And the Hidden Color 1 came out around the time Zaza was in Oakland doing Bank Fraud?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tariq did not need to get into their personal lives like he did, putting their past on blast for these crackas or other africans. Not a good look.

And they got their own lane to take care of. Either say something nice or don't say nothing at all.

We need a code.

But she is bringing up his "past". At the end of the day folks need to shut their damn mouths, and address issues they have behind the scenes.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Tariq isn't part of the conscious community, so it's hard to place your views on him. When you look at your Claude Anderson types, the dude never claims to be conscious, they pretty much promote do what you want but Economic empowerment comes first.
So what if doing what you want doesn't involve economic empowerment?:lupe:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
285%3E_9502116.jpg

Big ass earrings.

Animal print

Tatted up

Desirous eyebrows

Prove she lost already

She doesn't look like a #realblack to me. :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is Tariq taking food out of their mouths, when Zaza hasn't even produced something that can be sold? And the Hidden Color 1 came out around the time Zaza was in Oakland doing Bank Fraud?

is this zaza ali chick not during paid lectures and promoting a book?

Status
Not open for further replies.