Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Smh. I swear some of ya'll lost. I've dated white men, but I've never thought to make videos about it and I never saw white men as any different than any other type of man, like how some c00ns on here make threads asking how to talk to white or Asian girls.
GTFOH, lets not forget that black women were the ones who started this IR movement on Youtube giving lectures about how to act and talk less black and how to straighten your hair. Not to mention giving 100 excuses on why black men are not up to par with whites. For every black men who makes a video, there are 10 black women who do the same thing, only difference is, he actually show the cacs he bangs. :sas2:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Smh. I swear some of ya'll lost. I've dated white men, but I've never thought to make videos about it and I never saw white men as any different than any other type of man, like how some c00ns on here make threads asking how to talk to white or Asian girls.

kNApVtW.jpg

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
This nikka phliko is a c00n but after your lil nasty ass has been sucking cracker dikk your lil hoe ass aint in no position to be calling anybody no damn c00n.

Anyway i aint really got a problem with the fact this nikka traveled all the way over to Eastern Europe to dikk these lil white hoes down, the problem is he feels like he gotta talk shyt about his own race but if he didnt do that id support the nikka 100% for dikking them hoes down in hostile territory.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I prefer the pawgs too... but this nikka right here corny as hell...

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This nikka phliko is a c00n but after your lil nasty ass has been sucking cracker dikk your lil hoe ass aint in no position to be calling anybody no damn c00n.

Anyway i aint really got a problem with the fact this nikka traveled all the way over to Eastern Europe to dikk these lil white hoes down, the problem is he feels like he gotta talk shyt about his own race but if he didnt do that id support the nikka 100% for dikking them hoes down in hostile territory.
That makes no sense...so the only thing black men are good for is sex. And on top it pay a plane ticke to do the same thing he could have done in america. And then y'all wonder why other men don't respect y'all.

Dude could be doing travel vlogs on eastern europe and open the door for black americans to travel outside of the us but instead he's doing crappy videos on a race of woewomen he's not attracted to for views.

Due is on the other half of the world probanly don't see much black women but still need them to be somewhat relevant online...sounds like a loser to me.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
He probably one of them black dudes who think black men are kings and are the best athletes, have the best sex game, swagger, etc. but shyts on black women and big ups white women :mjlol:

Lookin like a swagged out 50 cent. You can't even make this ish up.I don't understand why some black men insist on making a mockery of themselves internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.