• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
He probably one of them black dudes who think black men are kings and are the best athletes, have the best sex game, swagger, etc. but shyts on black women and big ups white women :mjlol:

yeah cant stand those black dudes , its lame as well theres more to you should offer than being the best athlete , sex game , swagger and kings . tune those guys out because that's just pathetic

philko a c00n for giving special treatment for white women .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
kNApVtW.jpg
:dead:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
yeah cant stand those black dudes , its lame as well theres more to you should offer than being the best athlete , sex game , swagger and kings . tune those guys out because that's just pathetic

philko a c00n for giving special treatment for white women .
I just thinks it pathetic when blacks go "black men are kings", "black women are queens" but date other and diss their own :snoop:

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
That makes no sense...so the only thing black men are good for is sex. And on top it pay a plane ticke to do the same thing he could have done in america. And then y'all wonder why other men don't respect y'all.

Dude could be doing travel vlogs on eastern europe and open the door for black americans to travel outside of the us but instead he's doing crappy videos on a race of woewomen he's not attracted to for views.

Due is on the other half of the world probanly don't see much black women but still need them to be somewhat relevant online...sounds like a loser to me.
bytch fukk a travel blog, WTF do African-Americans need to be traveling out to Europe for? nikkas need to go to Africa or the Caribbean fukk Europe plus I just said this nikka is a c00n for saying what he said about his own race you dumb hoe, only thing i gave the nikka props for is dikking down white hoes in the most hostile territory possible.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
GTFOH, lets not forget that black women were the ones who started this IR movement on Youtube giving lectures about how to act and talk less black and how to straighten your hair. Not to mention giving 100 excuses on why black men are not up to par with whites. For every black men who makes a video, there are 10 black women who do the same thing, only difference is, he actually show the cacs he bangs. :sas2:
remember, most of these ir boyfriend tags on youtube are bw and wm. As soon as these wenches get a whiteboy to show them a little affection they would have no problem broadcasting it to the world. You would almost think that they were the highest ir pair in American than the lowest.:sas2:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I have dated black and white men.
tumblr_ly0d3aamMv1r6w575o1_500.gif

You've probbly dated more cac anyways, plus I bet alot of the "black" dudes you've dated were waffle colored mix breed. Considering the fact you think of yourself as a black person, I bet you group them dudes into the black category too so you can say you've busted it wide open for nikkas too.:mjlol:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
tumblr_ly0d3aamMv1r6w575o1_500.gif

You've probbly dated more cac anyways, plus I bet alot of the "black" dudes you've dated were waffle colored mix breed. Considering the fact you think of yourself as a black person, I bet you group them dudes into the black category so you can say you've busted it open for nikkas too.:mjlol:

Actually I am more attracted to dark-skin men than light skin ones. Please can the attitude.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Status
Not open for further replies.