Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I wonder why he had to move to Europe to pull this off?:sas2:
According to him he pulls white girls in nyc too.

i think hes allowed to have his preference or whatever. But the way he chooses to defend himself comes off as really c00nish. Listen to his voice. Look at where he chooses to live. He does everything he can to separate himself from black people, while at the same time reinforcing stereotypes so he can pull white bytches. :wow: dude needs his black card revoked.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
According to him he pulls white girls in nyc too.

i think hes allowed to have his preference or whatever. But the way he chooses to defend himself comes off as really c00nish. Listen to his voice. Look at where he chooses to live. He does everything he can to separate himself from black people, while at the same time reinforcing stereotypes so he can pull white bytches. :wow: dude needs his black card revoked.

hqdefault.jpg

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
His videos are just a reinforcement of the commonly held belief (worldwide) that black men are obsessed with the pursuit of white vagina even to the point of destroying their legacies, depleting their resources and losing their freedom.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
His videos are just a reinforcement of the commonly held belief (worldwide) that black men are obsessed with the pursuit of white vagina even to the point of destroying their legacies, depleting their resources and losing their freedom.
Stfu. If this was a black woman getting dikked down by russian cacs you'd be doing cartwheels by now.:pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.