Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Ask white folks to let people live and let them mixed breeds claim white. I bet they won't. Why are all these expectations placed on black folks and not nobody else? You know why because black people are weak.

thats yall problem.always worried about what cacs think or any other race for that matter but specifically white folks.
i don't give two fukks about white people or their opinions

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see you fam :mjpls: Trying to twist things up :mjpls: If you can read you can see where me and others are coming from and every question you have will be answered...but thats not what you really about in this thread :mjpls: So go on head and tell it :mjpls:

I'm not that deep in the fukkry breh. I have no idea what your implying.

Just a passerby who's looking for clarification. All I see is a poster going at Strawberry for using the n-word. And you guys are starting a thread against said poster, instead of Strawberry.

And that's the fact however you try to spin it. Your only card is if Amethyst is not black. Otherwise your caping for Strawberry. Which would warrant the use of your smilie.

But that's just how it looks to this on looker.

Keep twirling that mustache tho.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They would be black. Barack Obama is NOT black he's biracial. His children are black with white admixture like most African Americans. I don't know why this is so difficult.
Because you're guestimating DNA percentages and trying to tell people what they are allowed to be

Neither of which is any type of science. And you're speaking it like its facts AND common knowledge

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
After @Strawberry mentioned this yesterday
I have no reason to :duck:

I got some of the coolest mothafukkas in my pm's too :blessed:

:wub:

Although to be fair some have moved on to IG dm's, WhatsApp & text :takedat:

:cook:
It compelled me to do an investigation.:jbhmm:
Looking through her followers, I noticed some familiar faces.
Ya'll recognize this gentleman right here?:dame:
AFSXJ4A.jpg
Ya'll might not recognize these 2 but demigod is @Shadow King and dejezeus23 is @305DeadCounty
mlWWh2N.jpg
not sure if the teedub guy is @Thomas :patrice:

But anyways after scrolling through some more, I witnessed something very perplexing:merchant:
WXjNkLA.jpg

I was like say it ain't so but it is so:whoo:
b4QZBxc.jpg
I said it once and I'll say it again. **** will be the death of you nikkas
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.