Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
The only one deflecting and playing damage control is you.
You can't cite an instance of me playing pro-black, and you sure as hell can't cite an instance me deriding black women who date Asian men while I'm with an asian wonan.
But that didn't stop you from trying.
There isn't any substance to anything you've insinuated but you're a role player here and you're playing your role.
what role am I playing? did you ignore all the other black male posters I agreed with in this thread?
Fact is, you have used the term bedwench and have dapped posters who have used that term to show your disdain for black women dating out. all this asian this, asian that are simply technicalities that really do not matter in this argument.
I'm not supporting either parties. All I'm asking is for posters like you and @Canon to stick to your schtick and leave these types of threads alone. Let the actual pro-black ppl handle them. that's all.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
But you can't solve a 5th grade math problem.

solve this baby math problem while you're at it:

Given φ=x²-y²z find ∇φ at (1,1,1)

Shouldn't you be in a slow class somewhere?

I graduated with a 3.8 gpa and currently attend OU:upsetfavre:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Again my fake outrage comment wasn't about @Amethyst using the "er" word it was about the men getting up in arms about her hating on @Strawberry while being all over @Bless't. That's the fake outrage.

If they would have stuck with her using the "er" word then the outrage would have definitely been warranted but no it has to be reduced to something so ridiculous as hypocrisy over interracial dating.

I feel like I'm being trolled.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again my fake outrage comment wasn't about @Amethyst using the "er" word it was about the men getting up in arms about her hating on @Strawberry while being all over @Bless't. That's the fake outrage.

If they would have stuck with her using the "er" word then the outrage would have definitely been warranted but no it has to be reduced to something so ridiculous as hypocrisy over interracial dating.
All this because I wanted a look at Strawberry's PMs. The simpery and fukkery inside must be incredible. Any other day they hate simps especially ones that simp racist white women, but not today. :dead:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was @Amethyst who was shytting on the idea of IR dating from the jump? :jbhmm:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

You're still missing the point. In addition to her dropping n bombs she was on here talking shyt about the men here as if we didn't want strawberry and we pawg while she was in blesst's racist thread slurping his dikk and is going around conflicted about dating white men

If this was a breh attacking the women here, dropping "nikka bytches" and slurping up strawberry there would be no hesitation from y'all to call him out

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If you hate yourself, you're not going to like me.

If your IQ is below 160 you're not going to understand my posts.

If you sent Scarberry dikk pics, I can see why you're pissed. You're defending your precious ugly cumbucket PAWG.

I bring the ether that you cannot handle if you start some shyt.

If you want EVERYTHING the white man got, you're not going to understand me.

If you cannot comprehend written English above an 11th grade level- my posts will leave you perplexed.

I cannot help you with that.

:manny:

Obviously it's a lot more :dame: than strong minded individuals.

:scust:You Eliott Rodger muthafuccas with yo ashy dikks living in yo moms basements will NEVER like me. Because I continue to remind you that you'll never get up, get out and do something. Because you'll always be cowards and crybabies.:sadbron:

This is the whole point of this thread.

My posts often contain sarcasm which apparently the SLOW crowd cannot detect.

If you are a low functioning person- I'm sorry- but you're NOT going to understand my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.